Whats Your Christmas Farkle?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvercarver

Reaction score
I am a proud owner of a 06 FJR and am trying to pick a good upgrade for her. Since it has snowed for the past 4 weeks ( new world record here ) I have been riding this forum more than the bike. All of us have our wish list, I thought I'd ask my brother Pilots what they are hoping to find in their Christmas stocking. I'm beginning to think snow tires myself.

Klim waterproof gloves...less for "her" more for "me"... ;)

I'd LOVE to find a dual sport in my stocking, but I'm pretty sure THAT'S not happening tomorrow... ;)

I picked up a nice pair of Outdoor Research Adrenaline Gloves at a season end sale last year. I been wearing them in the cold weather.

They been decent but now I wish I had those gloves with the little wire plugs hanging out the back. :rolleyes:

Hoping for some new gloves and for some VStrom handguards from FJRgoodies.com

:)

Picked up a gerbings jacket liner at the seattle bike show. Unfortunately, there's been snow on the ground since before thanksgiving. Oh well, gives me plenty of time to wire it in.

Probably going to do a Russell seat, J&M CB radio thingie, and an InLine dash shelf right after the new year. Its been a rough month at the dealership and I'm hoping that Santa will bring some new customers my way ASAP so that I can afford to take off for a month again in May...

I'm wishing for a Tenere stable mate for the FJR and R6, but I don't think Santa can get it down through our wood stove.

Opened up our presents early. A new set of waterproof riding boots and new gloves (blue -- my wife says they match my bike). She's awesome. :)

from Dennis Kirk: Part# 3406989L Xtreme Socks - Smartsox Wool footware x 3

and LDComfort tights to go with my LDComfort shorts

see, I don't mind at all getting socks and underwear !!! :rolleyes:

and a new lcd screen and digitizer for my Zumo 550

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Patriot, love the Santa on your roof. Is that why we call them rain deer? Since I got my 06 FJR for my Christmas present for the next 10 years... wish I could afford some socks now. Love the awesome LED riding lights that I found for sale while lurking on the ADVrider.com site. They are killer bright and not too expensive and amazing low power draw on the Feejr's Alternator. Look up ADVMonster.com

I'll be getting the rest of the reflective decals from Real Time Industries. Had them for the side bags, now getting them for the trunk...

Nothing this yr, that I am aware of.

Last yr, grip warmers.... Oh baby...combine those with the strom guards and you have toasty fingers and hands all day....

I know its SOCAL but its all relative, my 50 deg is your 0 deg. :rolleyes:

Duke got me a m/x helmet fer my dual sport, a mp3 player and a scorpion exo-700 helmet! And all he got from me was some bacon treats!

Got myself an Ohlins Rear Shock for x-mas, now Ive got to figure out how to install that puppy...and how to get it from Las Vegas over here without bleeding too much for duty and shipping costs.

A good reason to visit my daughter in LV though... :rolleyes:

Alfredo

I was given a pair of Ray Ban, non-polarized sunglasses that fit perfectly under my helmet.

The wife also gave the official "cleared for launch" for me to order a fuel cell for the bike, and hit at least 1 or 2 multi-day rallies. Now we just need to find the money to make it happen.