Whats Your Christmas Farkle?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to ask for a new larger windshield but I couldn't narrow it down to any less that 16 versions of various makes, shapes, and colors. After reading all the opinions on the forun, I am absolutely sure I don't know what I want. :blink:

My In-Laws gave me a Craftsman Digitork® Torque Wrench, 5-80 ft. lbs., 3/8 in. Drive.

Amazing insight don't you think. :winksmiley02:

Last edited by a moderator:
GPsuspension for upgrade, China HID lights, bulk head fitting for my future Aux. fuel cell, valve check, all fluids changed.

It's been a good Winter project and Christmas.

My birthday gift will be asking the wife for more ride time. :) I'm hoping for a couple 7 day trips.

Merry Christmas,

Dave

I was going to ask for a new larger windshield but I couldn't narrow it down to any less that 16 versions of various makes, shapes, and colors. After reading all the opinions on the forun, I am absolutely sure I don't know what I want. :blink:
+1 on the windshields. I am aware that what works for one rider may be awfull for the next rider, still confused though! Santa did bring a EZ Touring cover, OES sliders, bar end weights and grip puppies. Let's see that only leaves a seat upgrade( confused there too), fuzeblock, LED running lights, above mentioned windshield, ...

If only I still believed in Santa Claus maybe there would be new Super Tenere under my tree.

Maybe I should have put up a tree. :dribble:

I'll be installing a new harness from Randy to run new blaster horns.

Now I need weather to ride in. Installed new GPsuspension in October and need more mile on it.

Mine was the Russell seat from the group buy, got to take it out for a Christmas ride

gotta love Colorado it's 50deg. and sunny here!

I'd LOVE to find a dual sport in my stocking, but I'm pretty sure THAT'S not happening tomorrow... ;)
I was able to talk Santa into a dual sport. The trick was having Santa buy each of us one :p

We even got to ride yesterday and get them muddy. She got a 2009 KLX 250S and I got a 2007 DRZ400.

DSC03428.jpg

DSC03449.jpg

I decided I'm going to sit my fat ass back on the bike and get the old girl out of the garage. The old blue girl sounded happy when I started her up a couple days ago. Said something about fresh gasoline for her and she promised me a good time in return. Hubba, hubba!

After the last 2 weeks in the Post Office, it was nice to get some time for the bike the last 2 days...

Cox radiator guard installed-

Windscreen painted (Lower portion... black)

Magnetic closure installed on glovebox (Duct tape finally gone :p )

Still waiting:

Highway pegs

Sliders

Aux Fuel cell

Hydration system

Fuse block

Aux lights

............................................................... and....................and.....and....

Hey what's with all this heated stuff?!? :p okay just kidding...

As a new owner I know the first thing I'd like is a set of sliders then some upgraded lights front and rear.

Santa gave me a set of Yamaha heated grips. And a close friend of mine (FJR owner) gave me a service manual to help with the install. Grips are very useful here in CT especially during this NorEaster !!! :huh:

Santa gave me an FZ1 fuzeblock :yahoo: & a flat rear tire :angry2: