Whats Your Christmas Farkle?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine got the royal treatment this Christmas!

Installed an Audiovox cruise control, Oxford heated grips, a Datel volt meter (in the mirror :) ), a BMW style Powerlet, Hyper lites, an additional LED tail light where the red reflector once sat at the bottom of the back fender, fresh spark plugs, a fresh air filter, all the fluids changed, the valve clearances checked (all good!), and for me?

A new set of Gerbings heated gloves to plug into my Gerbings heated liner, and a Bell Star helmet :D

It took me a week to put all that crap on, but we're back on two wheels now and ready for a road trip!

(BTW - thank you to all who've contributed to this forum and made detailed instructions for installing great farkles, it made my life much easier!)

Oh.. forgot to mention, I ordered a Cal Sci large wind screen and will have a V Stream up for sale soon.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Tom, I think your our reigning champ of farkles with all those upgrades. Yea, you need to ride up here to Kentucky on that bike and bring me some of those crabcakes from down in that low land. :yahoo:

I'm single so, I made Santa get me a light blue and dark blue pair of denim riding pants lined with Kevlar that fit like they were tailor made!! :yahoo:

I'm single so, I made Santa get me a light blue and dark blue pair of denim riding pants lined with Kevlar that fit like they were tailor made!! :yahoo:

Ya old fuk! IIRC from an older post when Patriot, Howie and Woofoshe (Walt) were good enough to drag yer old ass along, You overslept and they thought you was dead..Shoot me an address I'll send you an alarm clock.. :p

Ya old fuk! IIRC from an older post when Patriot, Howie and Woofoshe (Walt) were good enough to drag yer old ass along, You overslept and they thought you was dead..Shoot me an address I'll send you an alarm clock.. :p
Wow Bust, Actually, an Alarm clock would be very nice! Thank You! You keep confirming that all the things Howie told me about you are just not true! :rolleyes:

Santa brought me an audiovox cruise control! Waiting to get a set of heated grips so I only have to screw with the accessory wiring once - prolly have to move the fuse block from the tool tray to make room for the cruise unit.

Santa brought me a front fork upgrade overhaul by GPS Suspension and a new Penske shock... OK...Santa did not bring it Christmas day..... the forks were sent off just before Christmas and should arrive at GPS by tomorrow.... Looking forward to the Spring!

FZ1 FuzeBlock, Honda ST1300 Heated Grip kit, and for me . . . a Scorpion XDR Commander touring jacket in neon, a Bell Star helmet, and a pair of FirstGear Master rain gloves . . .

No Bike mods for me...but Santa did leave...

a couple Tourmaster jackets (1 spring/fall and 1 summer mesh) that were on clearance from newenough

a new pair of Held Steve gloves

a one piece rainsuit for those long days in the cold and rain

and two faceshields 1-pinlock, 1-dark smoke

Hi Fellow Riders

Santa was very good to me this year he brought a 2010 FJR1300 (Smoke Grey) to replace my 2005 FJR1300 (Galaxy Blue).

New wheels for riding with my Son to Monte Carlo in the South France at the end of April.

:yahoo:

Happy New Year to you all.

A pair of Hella Supertone Horns, 2 pairs of SOKz Coolmax Arrow Socks at the Bike Show, a Schampa Balaclava and a pair of Yamaha Thinsulated Water Resistant (nothings really waterproof) cold weather gloves (40% discount on the gloves at Adventure Motorsports, Monroe - Thanks Scott) A Remove-Before-Flight streamer for the keys from a co-worker. Looking forward to installing the horns, the gloves were great in the rain and cold coming back down from Monroe.

Dennis

Santa indulged in:

Ohlins rear shock (Thanks HaulinAshe and Cogent Dynamics)

FZ-1 mirrors

V-Strom handguards

Dual horns and prefabbed wiring (Thanks FJRandy)

WYN-PRO kickstand pad (Thanks Dave Wynne)

Fenda-Extenda

Service manual

And he put the word out for a set of TOG's!

P1020861.jpg

Sheesh, without all you Guy's and Gal's sharing all the great mod's, I'd still be blissfully Ignorant on a stock FJR.

I lift my hot buttered rum to you all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Gave myself a new Rifle windshield for Thanksgiving (something to be thankful for)and a Triple Clamp Riser from the Kids for Christmas. My birthday is in January - Can't wait. :yahoo:

Santa gave me one of these for Christmas...

63140.jpg

But Mizz bust said I was defective and made me send it back.. :blink: Can you believe that shit? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you no good,rotten,two timin' BASTAGE! :angry2:

See what I get to look at all day?

Pimennys2.jpg

Yeah the light peeking trough around the lock of this feking topcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been stuck in here since September!!!!! You meet the nicest folks on an FJR? Shit! I don't ever wanna meet no Harley riders!

I'd suggest you tell Rob he'd best turn my ass outa this damned topcase soon.. I'm loosing patience..

GET ME THE FECK OUTA HERE!!!!!!

D

I've been stuck in here since September!!!!! You meet the nicest folks on an FJR? Shit! I don't ever wanna meet no Harley riders!

I'd suggest you tell Rob he'd best turn my ass outa this damned topcase soon.. I'm loosing patience..
Hey, some HD guys tried kidnapping Dolly at NAFO. They actually had her strapped on the back of some road zeppelin. Andy rescued her. I'm guessing though that Dolly jumped ship. Everybody knows most HD guys CANT show her the lovin' like the FJR guys do.

Man, I was praying Rob would get pulled at customs again and having to explain a thong wearin' sheep to the border guards.