Whats Your Christmas Farkle?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been stuck in here since September!!!!! You meet the nicest folks on an FJR? Shit! I don't ever wanna meet no Harley riders!

I'd suggest you tell Rob he'd best turn my ass outa this damned topcase soon.. I'm loosing patience..
Hey, some HD guys tried kidnapping Dolly at NAFO. They actually had her strapped on the back of some road zeppelin. Andy rescued her. I'm guessing though that Dolly jumped ship. Everybody knows most HD guys CANT show her the lovin' like the FJR guys do.

Man, I was praying Rob would get pulled at customs again and having to explain a thong wearin' sheep to the border guards.
Yes that would have been a good time listening!

I think I know why Rob is so reluctant to let me go.. Shhhh.. I'll tell you a secret..

He's hung like an ant :p Now you don't tell anybody okay?

Why you no good,rotten,two timin' BASTAGE! :angry2:

See what I get to look at all day?

Pimennys2.jpg

What is that...Bust's ass???

I've been stuck in here since September!!!!! You meet the nicest folks on an FJR? Shit! I don't ever wanna meet no Harley riders!

I'd suggest you tell Rob he'd best turn my ass outa this damned topcase soon.. I'm loosing patience..
Hey, some HD guys tried kidnapping Dolly at NAFO. They actually had her strapped on the back of some road zeppelin. Andy rescued her. I'm guessing though that Dolly jumped ship. Everybody knows most HD guys CANT show her the lovin' like the FJR guys do.

Man, I was praying Rob would get pulled at customs again and having to explain a thong wearin' sheep to the border guards.
Yes that would have been a good time listening!

I think I know why Rob is so reluctant to let me go.. Shhhh.. I'll tell you a secret..

He's hung like an ant :p Now you don't tell anybody okay?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I smell a sockpuppet.......

Last edited by a moderator:
av-21344.jpg

You absolutely can't tell me that HotRodZilla is not the Father of Dolly's Daughter!

I know that our Miss Tyler has told us about the scientific gestation period of sheep.

I don't care about the dates of SW-FOG and Dolly's Daughter returning to Owosso, MI.

Paternity test are around $200, if we each contribute $20, we can prove HRZ is her Dad!

av-21344.jpg

You absolutely can't tell me that HotRodZilla is not the Father of Dolly's Daughter!

I know that our Miss Tyler has told us about the scientific gestation period of sheep.

I don't care about the dates of SW-FOG and Dolly's Daughter returning to Owosso, MI.

Paternity test are around $200, if we each contribute $20, we can prove HRZ is her Dad!
We don't need a paternity test. There are way too many graphic photos around here somewhere that prove the dirty deed was done dirt sheep. That photo will come back to bite him I bet when HRZ runs for police chief...let's hope not....but with you sickos out there, who knows.

We don't need a paternity test. There are way too many graphic photos around here somewhere that prove the dirty deed was done dirt sheep. That photo will come back to bite him I bet when HRZ runs for police chief...let's hope not....but with you sickos out there, who knows.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? She had something stuck in her throat. I was just helping her out. Yew guys are sick.

I ended up with some new gloves and the Vstrom handguard kit from FJRgoodies.com.

I am using some Christmas cash to buy the Nelson Rigg CL-85 like the one Pinhead had on his bike. It's a nice piece and hard to find this cheap. It is on clearance at Kirk's for $69.99, free shipping if you get to $100. I didn't so standard UPS shipping is $7.99, again a good deal for a six pound item.

https://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp;jsessionid=I0FT1PZAFEXITQFIDYECM4WAVAPAUIV0?store=&skuId=508024&mmy=

I would have never known about these very cool farkles without this forum. :clapping:

Happy New Year's! :yahoo:

I am using some Christmas cash to buy the Nelson Rigg CL-85 like the one Pinhead had on his bike.

https://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp;jsessionid=I0FT1PZAFEXITQFIDYECM4WAVAPAUIV0?store=&skuId=508024&mmy=

I would have never known about these very cool farkles without this forum. :clapping:

Happy New Year's! :yahoo:
Exact same bag my son got for his XJ-600 last summer before a trip we took. He uses it all the time now for commuting to a local college.

I heard about it on this forum as well...thanks FJRForum.

My Christmas farkle is a new 2009 FJR1300. O ya baby. My first FJR.

My list of future farkles (in order of importance to me) for the FJR include:

- heated Yamaha grips

- replace the BT021 with PR2's.

- stem nut with threads to connect RAM ball

- top case plate (probably SW Motech) to mount a Givi Monokey case I already have

- highway peg mounts with highway pegs

- stiffer springs on front and back

- frame sliders

- power commander V

My Christmas farkle is a new 2009 FJR1300. O ya baby. My first FJR.

My list of future farkles (in order of importance to me) for the FJR include:

- heated Yamaha grips

- replace the BT021 with PR2's.

- stem nut with threads to connect RAM ball

- top case plate (probably SW Motech) to mount a Givi Monokey case I already have

- highway peg mounts with highway pegs

- stiffer springs on front and back

- frame sliders

- power commander V
Nice bike...nice list :)