When are the proposed dates for WFO8?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj bill

Reaction score
didnt own my fjr in time to go to nafo,some of us like myself work every weekend so i need to plan ahead to go to weekend events.is there a date in mind for a wfo 09?

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt own my fjr in time to go to nafo,some of us like myself work every weekend so i need to plan ahead to go to weekend events.is there a date in mind for a wfo 09?
This is in work now.

We will likely have the same dates as the previous WFO's (late July), so you can use that as a guide for now.....

All the ones I've been to have been the last weekend in July, and it will most likely be somewhere north of Santa Barbara :rolleyes:

Odds on Wendover, UT??? :rolleyes: Garden spot of the West Coast :wacko:
And because the Nevada roads are everybody's cup of tea? I love 'em, but I would imagine odds would be some place closer to twisties and conifers than extended dead straights and salt.

As is at least tradition the past few years places are being looked at, locations considered, and don't expect a location announced until after the New Year.

And somewhere South of Bellingham, Washington.
And somewhere with a longitude east of Cape Blanco. ;)

I think that we should all just show up in Ray's driveway one morning.

Ray's driveway would be cool, I hear he has a huge garage...Some good riding in central Oregon.
--G
That would also allow me to transport a larger amount of Pendleton Whisky this year, too. I'd even think about sharing it this time.

Ray's driveway would be cool, I hear he has a huge garage...Some good riding in central Oregon.
--G
There is room inside the house for the first eight people and the rest get to camp. If I move the old cars we can get at least 20 bikes in the shop and a few more in the garage. looks like fun.

--G
There is room inside the house for the first eight people and the rest get to camp. If I move the old cars we can get at least 20 bikes in the shop and a few more in the garage. looks like fun.
Can you leave one of the cars in the shop? I'll sleep in it.

--G
Once you post a picture of the dirt road one must ride to get to your place....that might "thin the herd" a bit.

But....I'm in!

--G
Once you post a picture of the dirt road one must ride to get to your place....that might "thin the herd" a bit.

But....I'm in!

Its only 3/4 mile and is well graded and straight. Mike is just complaining because he got to ride it after almost 700 miles that day and was half asleep. :D

Its only 3/4 mile and is well graded and straight. Mike is just complaining because he got to ride it after almost 700 miles that day and was half asleep. :D
It WAS a fun 670 miles (Ketchum, ID to La Pine, OR via the Sawtooth Mountains, McCall and then Hells Canyon....even the last 3/4 mile of dirt road. And the company was pretty good, too!

idaho works for me! anyone ride the million dollar highway, out of telluride, co. gets up to 11,600 feet on top of the red mountain pass. i rented a harley and rode it and can not wait to ride my new fjr on that stretch of highway. 4 corners is close as well. im a new guy, so just my 2 cents. thanks warchild for the info. cheers, jerome