Where are you at mileage wise?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10,900 miles on my '05 and I put 2k of them on in 2 months (was out of town for 4 of those 8 weeks though). No problems whatsoever :)

Also have 9.9k miles on my little 600 shadow in the last 11 months. That little Honda is bulletproof and a breeze to work on. Heck, in the time it takes me to unbolt everything to change the plugs in my FJR, you can have the plugs and the valves adjusted on the VLX. Of course, in the time it takes my VLX to get to 70mph, I could be in the next state on FJR. :)

36k on my 05 and running STRONG. It's my commuter vehicle on a 40 mile roundtrip..

Tick was repaired at 18.4k and no problems, other than tires wearing out, since then.

I love riding this bike..

This is the first Yamaha I have ever owned and the BEST all-around bike for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
21K miles on my '05... work and children seem to get in the way of riding lately... Should be pushing 23K after the trip to Birmingham next week...

15,000 on my 05. Owned it since May 1, 2006. 14,000 since May. The previous owner had no idea what he had!

Hey JimLor, do you get to count yours twice because of riding two-up???

Looks like I will be averaging 30,000 annual, with an average of eight rears and five fronts. I should have bought stock in Pirelli and Michelin instead.

:)

I will be doing my 24K miles service this weekend and changing another back tire. Picked it up 5/7/05. This bike has been 100% trouble free. I don't even seem to have the heat problems many have discussed except for a small bit on my left lower leg and thighs in extremely hot weather (95 F plus). I love this bike.

92,500 on my '03. The usual problems, TPS and Center stand. And now the Cam Chain is getting nosie. Still a great bike.
Outstanding! :clapping:

A role model for the BrunDog if ever I saw one. Trailer-schmailer. Sheesh!

91,700 on my 04 non-abs. It's currently in Nevada. I am in Arizona. Neither of us are going anywhere anytime soon. :( We're both a little banged up right now, but we will both ride again!

Heck, I like the FJR so much I recently bought a 2nd one, this one another 04 with ABS. It only has 7,000 miles. Gonna have to do something about that.

:) +16,000 on 05 picked up 032905, great bike - the rear diff leak that is in the shop for a second warranty fix. Plus now the transmission getting fixed under warranty as well.

:D I still think it has been a great bike, as long as Yamaha is fixing things under warranty than, heck you never know what will happen.

But I do think I got a Friday bike and the assembler was sick that day :p

So, I do not think I'll catch my 04 trucks milage this year but next year should be no problem.

Only 19,000+ on the truck so I'll get it done early next year.

I sure do miss my ride!

I hope you all enjoy the great weather we're having now.- the rain

Oh and if I ever get rich quick, look out because I will be burning up the miles!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
19,000 on my 04. Sold it to my son in August and he has another 3,000 on it. 9,000 miles on my 06 (Bernice II) since the end of May. No problems with either ladies.

25,000 miles on my 05 which ain't bad considering I live up here in Northern Ontario and that means no riding for about 5 months a year - tick repaired at 15,000 miles and no problems since - PBraido

21K miles on my '05... work and children seem to get in the way of riding lately... Should be pushing 23K after the trip to Birmingham next week...

What? Birmingham? And you weren't going to tell us you were coming? There are some feej's in the neighborhood.