Which Bike Would YOU Choose?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is still the sweetest motorcycle ever made for the Alps and Dolomites: The BMW K75. We will all be riding Passo di Sella on our FJR Forum Alps Extreme Tour!

DCP00488.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It does give a bit up in weather protection over the FJR or other sport touring bikes. If you're only doing 150 miles day that shouldn't be an issue.
Ahem....150 miles on a mountain tour equals at least 4-5 hours of riding. If it's cold and raining, it WOULD be an issue. :p :p

It does give a bit up in weather protection over the FJR or other sport touring bikes. If you're only doing 150 miles day that shouldn't be an issue.
Ahem....150 miles on a mountain tour equals at least 4-5 hours of riding. If it's cold and raining, it WOULD be an issue. :p :p
Yeah, but only if you are a Central Florida Pussy!

Here is still the sweetest motorcycle ever made for the Alps and Dolomites: The BMW K75. We will all be riding Passo di Sella on our FJR Forum Alps Extreme Tour!
Excellent videos Don...but I thought the R90/6 was the sweetest BMW to tour the alps in?
R90/6 is a great machine, still plan to add another R90S to my stable one of these days!

33731_1041mNajh7BiOzps.jpg

still plan to add another R90S to my stable one of these days!

Every time you post that pic, I wanna stab you in the neck. That may be the best looking M/C ever built. And to think you're riding one makes me wanna commit mayhem. :finger:
The Silver Smoke is nice but I like the Daytona Gold one better. I have a buddy in Wa. that has a nice one but he says his kids get it. :angry2:

Every time you post that pic, I wanna stab you in the neck. That may be the best looking M/C ever built. And to think you're riding one makes me wanna commit mayhem. :finger:
See...I was gonna say that was one of the ugliest bikes I have ever seen. To each their own I guess. With all the beautiful bikes rolling around these days, I wouldn't pick that thing. Sorry boys!!

See...I was gonna say that was one of the ugliest bikes I have ever seen. To each their own I guess. With all the beautiful bikes rolling around these days, I wouldn't pick that thing. Sorry boys!!
Doesn't surprise me at all you'd say that, what with having to look at what you see in the mirror everyday. :rofl:

Doesn't surprise me at all you'd say that, what with having to look at what you see in the mirror everyday. :rofl:
+1,000, Hundred Times Gunny! RadioHowie, HotRodZilla is so muy Feo (super Ugly!) he has to wear a Lucha Libre mask so he doesn't break the damn mirror.

Every time he walks up to the mirror without his Mexican Wrestler mask on, Carrie has to go to Home Depot to buy another replacement mirror! HRZ is butt ugly!

lucha-libre-masks-570.jpg

I lusted after a touring version of this in 1974 when I was 15...

...I dreamed of touring America.

I still like it's classic looks.

Latest posts