Who was draggin' a bag on the Dragon?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, you force me to finally confess.

It was I, the CBA Prezident, captured in this immortal image.

I was only 0.752 miles away from exceeding the maximum 200 mile per day CBA range and then decided to throw caution to the wind. So I wicked her over when I saw the fotog then immediately stopped and camped over night, in the IB Hotel, for the night.

How was I know to know some fotoboy would be taking my pix?

I, mean, like Jebus, WTF, Over? :rolleyes: :unsure: :whistling: and if you don't believe this..

:****:

Some of the criticism from some on this site is why a lot of us don't post up.
Because some people can't take criticism? That's OK.

Some of us are just happy to ride while others will criticize what gear, what tires etc.
Yup - and some are happy to ride *and* criticize/critique. Different strokes for different folks.

Hell I know some guys who can out run most of you on their Goldwing. So there!!!!
Hell I know guys with $85K Race Replicas I can outride on my FJR - "So there" right back at ya.

Now I am going out tomorrow and ride and I don't give a rats arse what you guys are going to criticize while I am out.
Good for you - maybe if more folks had that attitude, we wouldn't have folks complaining about the criticism....Oh...wait...that was *you* complaining about the criticism...sorry...my bad...

Some of the criticism from some on this site is why a lot of us don't post up.
Because some people can't take criticism? That's OK.

Some of us are just happy to ride while others will criticize what gear, what tires etc.
Yup - and some are happy to ride *and* criticize/critique. Different strokes for different folks.

Hell I know some guys who can out run most of you on their Goldwing. So there!!!!
Hell I know guys with $85K Race Replicas I can outride on my FJR - "So there" right back at ya.

Now I am going out tomorrow and ride and I don't give a rats arse what you guys are going to criticize while I am out.
Good for you - maybe if more folks had that attitude, we wouldn't have folks complaining about the criticism....Oh...wait...that was *you* complaining about the criticism...sorry...my bad...

geebus keeerrrrriiiisssttt Shawn.

Are you in a mission to fix the world with your negative remarks / hiding behind the cover of criticism? You think that it is your mission in life to have the last word? Everybody criticises from time to time...but it gets really old when the majority of your posts are all about how you are right and everybody else is wrong and they are a pansy-ass cuz they can't take it.

Do you have any other means of contributing? Or are you stuck in this mode and this is the only way you know how to address others. :glare:

Geeez...take a break....oh yeah..and put a sock in it. :clapping:

:glare:

Not too bad! But when is ya gonna start takin that corner hard?? :yahoo:

img_8112.jpg

Nothing impressive about seeing a bike leaned that far with the rider's head leaned AWAY from the turn. As stated above, you should never be there.
Hope he didn't "drag on" too far. :rolleyes:
His head isn't leaning away from the turn his head is up and shoulders back looking into the turn like he should be.

My question is where is his right foot?

My boot rubs long before my bike leans that far.

My question is where is his right foot?

My boot rubs long before my bike leans that far.

gunny that! scares the shit outa me everytime

My question is where is his right foot?My boot rubs long before my bike leans that far.

gunny that! scares the shit outa me everytime
I've yet to drag a peg but my toes, makes for some "Oh Shit!" moments for sure.

What hard part is he actually sparking up? I'm assuming the peg.

On a side note I did manage to scrape pegs at the Dragon on a KLR :ph34r: . I was treating the KLR like a full on super moto. :evilsmiley03:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least he's riding his FJR on the Dragon instead of whining about it at his computer!

geebus keeerrrrriiiisssttt Shawn.
Are you in a mission to fix the world with your negative remarks / hiding behind the cover of criticism? You think that it is your mission in life to have the last word? Everybody criticises from time to time...but it gets really old when the majority of your posts are all about how you are right and everybody else is wrong and they are a pansy-ass cuz they can't take it.

Do you have any other means of contributing? Or are you stuck in this mode and this is the only way you know how to address others. :glare:

Geeez...take a break....oh yeah..and put a sock in it. :clapping:

:glare:
Two best post on this entire thread.

What hard part is he actually sparking up? I'm assuming the peg.
Stuff that sparks on the right side:

-peg feelers

-exhaust pipe mount

-exhaust pipe

-center stand

-bottom edge of fairing- opps no sparks, just plastic dust and a white spot on the fairing

Ok, let's forget about ShawnKing for a minute and get back on track..... are his brake lights lit thereby squatting the suspenders? Can't really tell from here.

Ok, now, where were we? Ah yes, the King-meister! Now, is that there Dragon an "FJR only" ride? WTF? I'm takin' my Beemer and goin' home! :eek: