Who's got the most miles on their FJR??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03----Nearly 60,000 miles :p (No I'm not going out to the garage to get the exact mileage, it's below freekin zero :angry: )No Tick,No Heat,No Problems !!!! I'm sure after GZ is done with me this August I'll have a lot more. :beee:

05 for 8 months. 10,750 miles. Just about to put on 3rd set of tires, on 4th bag of oil.

Last edited:
Yikes,,,THIRD set of tires !!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I get about 10,750 out of EACH rear.

2005 after 1 week 325 miles. It was very cold the first few days I owned it.

25K on my 03. When it came to me in October it had 19,600. Not had much chance to ride apart from commuting since this is the season for gobs of overtime. Once that's over, watch those miles rack up!!!

Good to hear that the high mileage bikes are still going strong.

When I traded my 04 VStar, the dealer said it had unusually high mileage at 19K. Do people not RIDE their bikes? What is wrong with these people? If you have a nice bike why let it sit in the garage? (Unless it's snowing of course).

Jill

Over five thousand right now.....on an 05 that I bought five months ago....I know....I suck. Which rear tire gets the most miles? I am in the market for a new rear. I don't ride like maniac....so, the best straight riding rear wheel is the one for me.

I have got miles and miles and miles on my bike I just hope it does not stop counting .

why worry over the small stuff just ride the dam thing is not that the reason as to why you bought it? :haha: :haha: :haha:

'04, just turned 10,000 miles yesterday, still on the original Bridgestones but it's time for some new meats. (just barely to the wearbars on the front and rear; moderate to servere cupping on the front) Pretty sure Avons next.

~ 68,000 miles thus far.

However, that's shared between the ex-ticker, and the current deer-strike bike.

I'd normally be well over 100K by now, but since the FJR shares stable time with the XX and the R1, it's not accumulating mileage at the rate it normally would.

2005 with 23,500 miles on it with no problems.Ordered some Leo Vince Carbon cans today from Jeff at Sportbike Effects...

Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Can I play too?

59,000 on my 04.

Now, if I can just keep the rubber side pointed down.....

Hey Beeroux - you are slacking buddy. Get with the program already. For crying out loud - you shoud be approaching 100k by now.

And where the hell is Brundoggies post? I have been eagerly awaiting that one. I mean, surely he has added another 5 or 10 miles in the last month. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
3400 on my '04 - yeah, yeah. Bite me. I just bought the damn thing a month ago and the weather sucks here in DC!!! And yes, I do whine when it gets cold. My blood's still thin from living in AZ...

Oh yeah; no ticking, no nothin'. Darn thing just purz. Lookin' forward to some nice warm March weather...

Last edited by a moderator:
And where the hell is Brundoggies post? I have been eagerly awaiting that one. I mean, surely he has added another 5 or 10 miles in the last month. :D
index_172005_c02_g.jpg

Work it buddy! But I ain't biting. My siggy says it all.

-BD

Latest posts