Wife is not going to be happy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Morrison

Retired Postal Worker
Reaction score
Well I think the wife will not be happy....

I have found a NEW LOVE.....

She knew I wanted a FJR for quite a while, but now I think she knows it's my new love....

Dang what a bike.....I love my wife, but it's going to be tough....

Last edited by a moderator:
You are now assimilated. The wives either understand the passion, or they divorce you. Either way, you get to ride more. A win-win.

Start saving now for farkles and trips. It is an expensive mistress.

Ever think of having a 2some? :D

Good way to avoid the divorce scenareo.

Enjoy them both and ride em hard,

Dave

I gave up my Corvette for my wife. Traded it in on a new Ford Edge for her.....+1 brownie point.

I got my FJR last week. -1 brownie point....I'm good....

Seriously though, when I go out, I bring her something back. Not like we can't carry it in our packs. Butterfly wind chime did it last week....+1 brownie point.

I'd like a Shoie helmet, that will cost 1 perhaps 2 brownie points, but I have one from the chime....need one more...

sleeping-in-bed-with-motorcycle.jpg

Congrats! :yahoo:

Now get your wife interested in riding pillion and then you'll get farkles for gifts! Win-win for all! :yahoo:

Enjoy the bike.

Toss her on the back of that thing and ride her around the country.

It'll be the best thing that ever happened to both of you!! ;)

BTW - Her name doesn't happen to be G - L - O - R - I - A... does it?

Dude! I thought you were Dead! :unsure: Nice comeback. Your wife is mad? Really!!! When are they not mad about something or someone. Now when shes throwing a fit, you will be smiling with the wind in your face, and not a worry in the world. Read my signature, I think you're picking up, what I'm laying down. "Ride free brother"

You are now assimilated. The wives either understand the passion, or they divorce you. Either way, you get to ride more. A win-win.
Start saving now for farkles and trips. It is an expensive mistress.

SPU is right, she is an expensive mistress. Wives are just as expensive and possibly more so. Keep in mind your new FJR will never argue or disagree, won't make you sleep outside. However, when the 2-wheeled lady gets pissed off, you could find yourself out in the street. Keep the mechanical one happy, as for the human model, good luck as even when you think you've won, that is only because she allows you to think that way!

Don't Worry! She'll enjoy that BIG Smile on your face. Getting home after a GREAT Ride full of adrenalin and Slammin' her senseless against the Headboard won't hurt either!! :moil: :love: :kiss2:

I have no such problems with my wife. Years ago after riding on the back she said " This is not fun. I will buy my own." So she did. A new BMW. I made her ride it through the winter. We only had one car but two bikes. She has a Sportster 1200R now, which she loves for reasons I can't understand.

Maybe she could get into riding with you on her own bike.

I'm telling ya, my theory works...

I took my daughter to dinner last night. On our way back we stopped at our local auction just for fun. I got my wife a bunch of antiques/not so much antiques(girlie stuff). If I mention the word "tea light", the majority of you will know what I mean.

Tea lights....the cheapest way to burn down your entire f#@$ing neighborhood.....

Anyways, She loved the stuff I got her, and I'm aloud to get my Aria helmet today.....sweet....

My gawd man, work the system. I've been married for ......22 years......When I hear, "Work it baby, work it", I no longer think about dancers. I think....."what would she like"? :)