Wife is not going to be happy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They, the wives, learn to get over it. Then again, no reason she can't enjoy it too, mine sure does.

If that doesn't work. Buy her something shiny, distracts them big time, she won't even know you bought an FJR.

I got away with giving her a bag of Hostess chocolate donut gems. Now I can go out to the Garage and work on my bike alarm after we watch the Young and the Restless that she Tivo;s while were at work. <_<

LOL! I let my husband ride MY FJR, if he's good. Not letting him forget that the fastest, highest displacement bike in the garage is MINE. Perhaps your wife might be interested in getting her own license?

LOL! I let my husband ride MY FJR, if he's good. Not letting him forget that the fastest, highest displacement bike in the garage is MINE. Perhaps your wife might be interested in getting her own license?
But isn't YOUR bike the one that gets all bloated and cranky every 4 weeks???

:p :p :p

No...drop the "bloated" part....you've got one of those ALWAYS sleek and beautiful Gen Is. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent choice! I gave up my Sti for kids and traded it in for a Pilot (well worth it BTW!). Nonetheless, I felt it was time to nut up or shut up so I came home with a new C14 Monday night.

The sunglasses hid the black eye and long sleeve shirts hid the bruises but it was worth it. :)

Now she has come to the realization that she can ride the FJR instead of the VLX600 and doesnt need to stop every 100 miles for gas and clean the bugs out of her teeth!

Last edited by a moderator: