Wilbers front Fork Springs, install?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not sure what the very bottom of the document means by Spring 59/59-105-150  A/A: 328mm

Has anyone called Klaus and have asked him what those numbers mean? 

ZZZzz
The first 2 numbers relate to springs diameter (top and bottom). Second 2 numbers are the spring rate and length. Third (A-A) is the distance between the mounting holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are killin' me. Hadn't heard a word since ordering my springs and shock so I called Wilbers. My order and one other is screwed up and Klaus is on vac. till the 23rd so they told me he will be calling with the details on when I will get mine. One sure gets used to waiting when the FJR is involved. :dribble:

Yo, Radman, I'm heading to Mexico on vaca March 22-29, so maybe after that on sunday April 1st we could have a "FJRTECH" at your shop and do my shock and springs????

Hopefully by then, Mn. will be finally rid of all the fckin' snow.

By the way, what kind of tequila do you like????

https://www.itequila.org/

ZZZzz :beach:

That should work fine Greg. As far as tequila, I never touch the stuff. Anymore.... ;) Have fun down south, see ya when you get back.

Last edited by a moderator:
After thinking about it for a while, I'm gonna let the dealer do it for $75.00 and go on about my business.

Putting the rear shock on was a snap, just ask my wife.

igoforit

OK, I'll just tan my ass off and have a few cold one and burn up a bunch of cigars all by myself, them come back and Hopefully by then-Mn. will by back to spring!!!!!

What time should we start???? Can I buy you a big breakfeat at Keys Resturant first???? Do you need me to buy some fork oil? If you have some, I'll buy it from you.

ZZZzz