Wilbers - Opinions on changing fork springs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about any valve work? Is replacing the springs only all I should need/worry about.

Now that I have air in my tires :D The front end feels much better but I still notice that the front end at a little over 100 now likes to start to bounce not wobble bounce. I am wondering if springs will help this?

Thanks

Sparky I like your picture of Danica....

"She's as hot as she is fast" Except when she opens her mouth, then she's just not that hot anymore.... Heard her on Letterman, and just annoyed the hell out of me...

I couldn't stop asking, why did they have to ruin it for me, and let her open her mouth...

Warp

Stealing another thread but they'll get me for it later :D

I first saw her on tv hosting the TRUCKS and 4X4 shows and I always liked her voice.

I think in the interviews she doesn't know what to say sometimes and she doesn't come across the same.

Still something much needed in the racing world.

I have Susan Robertson on my desktop and she's another woman that is big in the racing world. 205 on a 450hp hyabusa. Nice that she is dam good looking too :D

not that she didn't know what to say... she just came off as a snotty bitch...

but for sure she's hot as shit... :)

Warp

Ok and now back to our regular programming... Wilburs... :)

Warp