Wilbers shock replacement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Klaus says a couple months to get products. I guess this makes me a waiter again! Gives me more time to wear out the stock shock.
That's kind of interesting. I ordered the Tuesday after this round started and specifically asked Klaus if I should be expecting this around the end of Feb. He said it wouldnt take that long and I should expect it early Feb.

Be aware: When you order it, expect it to take up to 4 months to receive it.  If you're not extremely patient, you will get super-pissed at how long it takes.  If you order it TODAY, you'll be lucky to get it by May 1st.  Just be prepared for that, so you don't get an unpleasant surprise.
If you can handle the wait, you'll be delighted with the results.
Course, you could go over to ST.N's dungeon and stir up all sorts of shit in the Politics section... That'd help pass the time! ;) :D

Klaus says a couple months to get products. I guess this makes me a waiter again! Gives me more time to wear out the stock shock.
That's kind of interesting. I ordered the Tuesday after this round started and specifically asked Klaus if I should be expecting this around the end of Feb. He said it wouldnt take that long and I should expect it early Feb.
Yeah, but if you take my advice and don't expect ANYTHING for 3-4 months then you won't be disappointed when it doesn't get here at the end of February.

And, if, by some miracle, it DOES arrive then, you'll be doubly happy.

Be aware: When you order it, expect it to take up to 4 months to receive it.  If you're not extremely patient, you will get super-pissed at how long it takes.  If you order it TODAY, you'll be lucky to get it by May 1st.  Just be prepared for that, so you don't get an unpleasant surprise.

If you can handle the wait, you'll be delighted with the results.
Course, you could go over to ST.N's dungeon and stir up all sorts of shit in the Politics section... That'd help pass the time! ;) :D
SPIT TAKE TIME!!!!! :p :p :p