Will Frame Sliders listed for 2008-10 FJR fit my 2007?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrmcsmitty

Reaction score
This is really my first question on here since joining. I am finally wanting to put frame sliders on my 2007 FJR and my dealer says that the ones she see's listed are for 2008-2010 bikes. Is there something after model year 07 that would effect the slider design? Looking at OEM first.

I don't see why not...I don't think there are any major structural changes across Gen II FJRs. Someone will correct me if I'm incorrect. There are MANY threads covering this...I use Motovation sliders on my '07 and love them.

Good call on getting them on the bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why not...I don't think there are any major structural changes across Gen II FJRs. Someone will correct me if I'm incorrect. There are MANY threads covering this...I use Motovation sliders on my '07 and love them.

Good call on getting them on the bike.
Thank you for the quick response. I could not see why there would be a difference either across the GenII bikes!! I love this thing. Have even gotten a compliment or two from Harley owners who wish they had the zip that the FJR has!

This is really my first question on here since joining. I am finally wanting to put frame sliders on my 2007 FJR and my dealer says that the ones she see's listed are for 2008-2010 bikes. Is there something after model year 07 that would effect the slider design? Looking at OEM first.
Don`t do it!!!! if you put 08 & newer parts on your 07 , your throttle will get less snappy & it will slow you down ;)

(just kidding :yahoo: , there a perfect fit)