wiped out today.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear you had a major low speed OWIE! :dribble: Glad your appendages are more or less functional and at least unbroken. So it was a damn plastic ant that attacked your FJR. Any damage to the Bronco? Good Luck on a repair party. TJ

No damage by me, they already had their rear window busted out last week by someone though! There was about 1/2 in of blue on their rear plastic bumper though. Chick didn't even want a police report and she seemed pretty cool, some of the women that wear those headscarves are frickin' hot ! I interrupted her shower, before and after, big difference. I now know why they wear those things, you see them differently w/ and w/o. Pretty cool.

WTF? I am absent a few frickin' days and this? I can't leave you guys unsupervised for even a moment.

Glad you're okay, evil. Bikes can be fixed. Welcome to the club. President Odot will be sending membership information.

Medic -- what kind of boots were yu wearing??? I wear Alpine Stars and would hope that they would keep me from getting that dreaded "bent" ankle. Thanks in advance -- Russ

Medic -- what kind of boots were yu wearing??? I wear Alpine Stars and would hope that they would keep me from getting that dreaded "bent" ankle. Thanks in advance -- Russ

Believe it or not, they were my regular FD work boots w/ zippers on the side. I finally figured out what hit my foot, the damned brake pedal! When I rode to the dealership yesterday I was looking down making everything was good down there and realized the poi on my foot matched where the rear brake is, first thing I do when I get hre back is to see if I can put a shift lever over on that side. If you look at it's shape it doesn't diffuse alot of force, then again how many people kick or slide into it? I'm the only one I know of so far.

As for the ankle, she's all good, just the top o' the foot has any measurable pain now, and I'm working on that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
good call. the most common injury in m/c accidents (assuming rider is wearing a helmet) is an ankle injury. gotta have good pair of boots that prevent torquing and twisting of the ankle.