• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!

valveshim020.jpg

They're heeeeeere!

And they are very nice indeed. Excellent quality workmanship

Almost a shame I won't be able to show 'em off once installed

But since the weather will continue to suck for the next couple of months, the covers will grace the shelf above my work project desk for a while, so I can admire 'em :yahoo:

VERY SWEET!

I emailed Dave on a Saturday and he responded on a weekend even and had the parts shipped out on the Monday. Got to me that week, and got the pieces installed on the valve cover today. His work is the shiniest, prettiest part of my bike. Very nice professional grade. I wasn't really interested in this product until I did a valve clearance check...didn't take much after that for griff to talk me into it.

Thanks Dave...Great work!!

WynPro Machine ROCKS. :clapping:

Thanks Dave.... got them in just a few days after placing order. Very nice as was your ram mount. Will throw these on in about 4 months when its warm enough to hold a tool in the garage then.

P1300104.jpg

Secretly acquired WynPro Air Induction Cover Plates: Check

Quietly procured MC Cruise Control: Check

Covertly cleared service schedule: Check

SSSsshhhhh... Operation Hubby's Valentine is about to commence...

Thanks Dave!!

Dave,

Have you get a set of these laying around ready to sell? I've got my bike opened up for a valve check and would love to add these while it's apart. I'll paypal you once you confirm.

Thanks,

-Paul

Dave,

Have you get a set of these laying around ready to sell? I've got my bike opened up for a valve check and would love to add these while it's apart. I'll paypal you once you confirm.

Thanks,

-Paul

He may not be monitoring this thread...might want to PM him just in case.

I just got the covers this winter...they are a GREAT, well done product. Thanks Dave!

Dave,

Thanks,

-Paul
I am down to my last set but will be starting more in couple of days. It's yours if you want them. I can ship them out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dave

I am down to my last set but will be starting more in couple of days. It's yours if you want them. I can ship them out tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave, thanks for the quick response!

I will take them. Paypal is sent. Ship them at your convenience, I'm sure they'll still arrive before I get my shims.

-Paul

Promptly received and installed my set. Thanks for another great transaction Dave! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I am down to my last set but will be starting more in couple of days.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave,

Have you made any more covers? I think there may be a few of us (me for sure) that want to install them on the upcoming Virginia tech. day. Please PM me price and PP info. I would like to order a set when they are available.

Thanks.

I am down to my last set but will be starting more in couple of days.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave,

Have you made any more covers? I think there may be a few of us (me for sure) that want to install them on the upcoming Virginia tech. day. Please PM me price and PP info. I would like to order a set when they are available.

Thanks.
I have more sets ready to go and if I can ship them all at once for the VA tech day you take an additional $4.00 off each set of two or more.

Here is the link for the how to purchase info. Air induction covers, CLICKY

Thanks,

Dave

Dave, Hoping you have some more of the blockoff plates available. They look great. PayPal's been sent.

Thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.