• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to post that after 250 miles, despite blue locktite, mine loosened just a tad. I think I'll go to some putty or sumpin to secure it more. Just letting folks know to recheck the fitment after a while.
ME too. I've used blue loctite too but wanted to switch to Red but found I was out. Keeping an eye on it each ride, but will pick up some red and do that too. May do some glue or sumpin meself too.

doctorj

It's kinda like checking the tire pressure in your tires. Every once in a while ya gotta do it. I wish I could drive 250 miles. Ain't happenin around this part of the U.S of A.

Now whats the ticker symble for JB Weld? Gotta buy me some stocks tomorrow. :D

I've been remiss in complementing Dave on his workmanship and Excellent Customer Service. Thanks again Dave!
Ditto Dave, it's on the bike, with 2 new tires, new front brake pads, cleaned front and rear caliper pistons, and a rear end gear oil change awaiting a ride!

Thanks,

Outstanding product. Should REALLY HELP in the summers up here.. Dug many a hole in blacktop... Thanks for the fast shipping brother!

So...I've had mine a while now, but don't want to rush the installation. It's supposed to take 6 weeks, right? Oh, oops, it's not Friday yet.

So...I've had mine a while now, but don't want to rush the installation. It's supposed to take 6 weeks, right? Oh, oops, it's not Friday yet.
Naw, if you follow all the multipage directions real closely, you should be able to knock it out in under 2-3 hours. :unsure:

doctorj

Paypal sent. Thanks Dave!

Guess I need to retire my current sidestand pad...

cookie_sidestand_pad_web.jpg

The WynPro Kickstand "Enlargement" Pad. now with 100% more BAD ASS.

IMG_0543.JPG

:evilsmiley03:

And yes I did need to tighten the screws when I got home.

Paul Harvey: And now for the rest of the story??????
I don't know the rest of the story. I was grinding pretty good on both sides, but I had no idea I had hit pad until I got home.

I was running some pretty goaty roads, so I might have caught a bump. Still, awesome character mod!

People pay stupid money for scrapes and tears at the Abuttcrombin and Feltch, so I figure I increased the value. :D

PS: yes I stayed upright. :dribble:

Might be time to think about an aftermarket rear shock.
If I didn't know any better I'd think you're calling me a fat ass! :huh:

And I used blue loctite, but I'm thinkin a little jb might be a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.