• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave, please put me down for a re-designed version for my new 2014'.
I'll send payment as soon as you are ready.

Thanks,

Todd
Please add me to your list of those waiting Dave, I'm ready for the re-designed version for my '13 as soon as you are ready... and some of those lovely block off plates as well!

Great news!

We have a new version for the GenIII bike. Shuey was the Guinne Pig for the test. At the time he didn't know it though. He placed an order for a big foot Via paypal for his bike and said he had plenty of room for a big foot. At the time he was measuring to the exhaust pipe and not the center stand. You can thank him for making me get off the couch and come up with the new version. So I sent one off for him to try out. I explained that the problem wasn't to the exhaust pipe but was the space distance to the center stand. Well the new version is close but It should work out. Shuey sent me some pictures after the install. I will try and get them posted up. I wasn't having much luck earlier since my IE is not up to date.

Please see the 1'st post on the thread for the details. The price has now changed for the modified versions of the Big Foot.

Thanks All,

Dave

Well photobucket seems to be working for me again. Here are the photo's that Shuey was kind enough to send me to confirm we have a go. Let's just hope mama yamaha is pretty good at putting things together and all bikes are made the same.

BigFootSide_zps59f3c936.jpg

BigFootUpFront_zps3e77727a.jpg

BigFootDown_zps30658811.jpg

Thanks, Shuey (Todd)

Where can I buy those red stripes for my rims. Me liky!

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine today! thanks :)

as you can see, a little over 100K worth of use (on 2 different FJRs) has taken its toll. Will be nice to have a full 100% again.

pic2_zps0ebbe94f.jpg

pic1_zpsb961bad1.jpg

What a value!

You do realize that cost you about .00023 Cents a mile.
glasses.gif
I know how many a folk like to calculate everything out here on the forum.

Dave

Money sent yesterday for version for my 09. Look forward to recycling pop cans and not crushing them to hold up the bike...

Got Mine and installed it yesterday. Easy Peasy, a little file work on a few casting marks on the stand foot and it went right on with no trouble.

Why Phillips head screws instead of socket head screws? When tightening the Phillips tend to "Cam Out", with the washers you provide I think socket or allen head screws would work better?

I'm afraid, at least for my 14'ES that the new modified "Big Foot" is not working out as intended.

When installed it looks the same as shown in the picture of Shuey's bike noted in Post #450. The problem occurs when you take the bike off the center stand it hits the Big Foot right at the edge of where Dave has grinded a portion away for the Gen 3's and took the paint off the center stand in this location.

I was hoping I would only have to grind a little bit from the area near the "R" in WYN PRO. I ended up taking it off the bike because I will need to grind a lot more away yet, probably as much as noted in Post #436 to get it to work and I don't like how that looks.

Thanks for giving it a go Dave!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's not good to hear. There are maybe another 1/2 dozen out there so it would be nice to hear from those folks also. Possibly MaMa Yamaha isn't that accurate after all when welding up there center stands. Then again it is welding so it isn't going to be really that close all the time. Today most factory's are robotized when it comes to welding production components together. Pretty amazing stuff sometimes if you ever get to see it.

Well it may be best to put a hold on these GenIII big foots until we get some more data back.

Thanks for the input Todd, I will be in touch.

Dave

New info for Canadian folks, First Class mail

Standard BF $29.00

Modified BF $31.00

Sorry, Complain to the Post office,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.