Yamaha Demo truck at Roseville Yamaha

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cali_rider

Reaction score
I found out that Roseville Yamaha has the Yamaha demo truck there yesterday and today. I have heard they have the new FZ-8, and I beleive even an R1....Just passing the info along, but its a 2 day only thing....yesterday and today. I may need to stop by after work and try to test a super tenere.

I found out that Roseville Yamaha has the Yamaha demo truck there yesterday and today. I have heard they have the new FZ-8, and I beleive even an R1....Just passing the info along, but its a 2 day only thing....yesterday and today. I may need to stop by after work and try to test a super tenere.
They had that truck at East Bay Motorsports in Hayward this last weekend. I think there were actually 2 R-1's available, a Super Ten, an FJR, an FZ8, FZ6 and R6 and a couple of cruisers (sorry but don't know which ones - don't care...).

The shop opens at 10:00, but they didn't look ready to start taking signups until about noon. I was in buying some spare parts and by the time I got out they were already taking about 3:00PM slots. I think if you want to ride one of the sport bikes you need to be there early and get signed up quickly.

Damn! Too bad my leg is in a cast!
Show up and request a test ride anyway... Just to see what they will say
tongue.gif