1/17/09 A Ride to the Warm!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa Fe Dreamin'

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]OK, as promised, I am setting up a new thread for my previously canceled Ride to Borrego Springs - and beyond.[/SIZE]

We’ll meet at “our spot” in the Escondido area – the Starbucks in the Shell station strip center at the NW corner of Hwy 15 and Via Rancho Pkwy on Del Lago Blvd.

Date: Saturday, 1/17/09

KSU: 9:30 AM

Post who's a’commin’ and I’ll update here!

Will-bes

Santa Fe Dreamin

KevinPutz

Jorstin

Jordylad

djbill

bkgirard

03Silverbullet

squidbilly

Johnny08s

Slappy

FJRBluesman

Niel San Diego

COLDCUT

zman1968

2006FJR

FJRPilot

FJstaR

FJRPat

ssides

Wanna-bes

amansker

zman1968

ML-FJR1300AE

Somewhere Out There

03silverbullet

Very Small Possibility

HIS2006 & HER2006

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]OK, as promised, I am setting up a new thread for my previously canceled Ride to Borrego Springs - and beyond.[/SIZE]
We’ll meet at “our spot” in the Escondido area – the Starbucks in the Shell station strip center at the NW corner of Hwy 15 and Via Rancho Pkwy on Del Lago Blvd.

Date: Saturday, 1/17/09

KSU: 9:30 AM

Post who's a’commin’ and I’ll update here!

Will-bes

Wanna-bes
your killin me smalls,make the rides sunday

If it is not raining you can count me in. Is anyone coming 2-up or is everyone riding solo?

I am about 75% in on this ride. Hopefully Jillian the Pillion can make it. Will follow up. Been too long . . .

I am clear to go. I will ride down to Starbucks with you Lanny. Let me know what time you want to meet and where.

hey wait for me,where and when do you want to meet going south.im coming from mo val
We can all meet at the Mobil station off the 15 freeway at the 76 at 8:45. That way we can get down to Starbucks and get a little bit to eat before we head out to Borrego.

Lanny - Where are we eating lunch in Borrego?

Ride to eat, Eat to Ride.

I am clear to go. I will ride down to Starbucks with you Lanny. Let me know what time you want to meet and where.

hey wait for me,where and when do you want to meet going south.im coming from mo val
We can all meet at the Mobil station off the 15 freeway at the 76 at 8:45. That way we can get down to Starbucks and get a little bit to eat before we head out to Borrego.

see ya there!

The plan is to eat at Carley's. But, then, I've been know to change routes and eating spots spontaneously.

I'm just that kind of guy.

The plan is to eat at Carley's. But, then, I've been know to change routes and eating spots spontaneously.

I'm just that kind of guy.
I would like to meet up with you at Carley's, and then maybe go some where else.

I know a neat little place called the Desert Rose in Ocotillo Wells, about 10 miles SE of Berrego.

Just a suggestion.

Since Simon is only a Wanna Be I will definitely show up with my Spotless machine.
That's it! Move me into the will-bes crowd. If slappy's actually going to show up, I wanna be there.
I bet he just shows up for lunch!
I bet you're right. :lol:

I think I can make this one. Put me down as a "will-be" if you're accepting late applications...
Neil - Glad you can make it.
Someone wake up Lanny and get him to update this thread.