SOCAL FJR Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name: Tony Robertson

Cell Phone:(714) 925-6044

Email: [email protected]

Bike: "Pink" Concours 14

Handle: tonyrob

Emergency Contact Person: nancy tullos (wife)

Emergency Contact Number: (949)378-7804

Comments: Do not call her with tales of my demise.

Okay, since we have all ridden with tonyrob before, and he makes an awesome sweep rider, I am adding him to the list. So not it is the SOCAL FJR Riders +One Little Pink Concours 14 List. :blink: Tony, as I said in my email to you, you are welcome to ride with us any time, even without jordylad. Fact is I know you can outride most of us any time and appreciate you sticking around to guide Slappy and I on the Malibu ride a couple of months back. The list keeps getting longer.... B)

Tonyrob is a great addition to the list! Welcome. ;)

I'm glad tonyrob painted his bike the color of his toe nails. :p

....and appreciate you sticking around to guide Slappy and I on the Malibu ride a couple of months back.
Man you try and ditch a couple guys from San Diego on a ride through Malibu, and they never let you live it down.... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave:

What would you think about adding one more field to our contact list:

"Pilot's occupation"

This way if we see a service any off us needs, we can hire from our own group.

[SIZE=12pt]I'm a business broker - I sell businesses.[/SIZE]

Waytago Low Level! You da man. Seriously, thanks for this huge effort!

...just another name on the list... :D

Waytago Low Level! You da man. Seriously, thanks for this huge effort!
...just another name on the list... :D
I would like to be added!

Name: (First and Last Please) Joe Fitzsimmons

Cell Phone:(With Area Code) 818-251-0533

Email: [email protected]

Bike: 2006 fjr

Handle: cangler (i would like to change it)

Emergency Contact Person: Shelly Fitzsimmons

Emergency Contact Number: 760-360-2100 or cell: 818-251-0544

Bluesman, I am going to swipe your bike in the middle of the night and go Hello Kitty all over it. Your obsession over a purple bike, oh im sorry, Yamaha Blue, Gay, is going to start needing some intervention. Just give credit where credit is due and love the black then the red then the 06 blue. The GenII's got it going on and we all know it.

as for occupations i think thats a cool idea,put me down as a mobile disc jockey,weddings ,parties,coporate events

2008 fjr's rule.......lol

Okay, with the addition of another new rider, I have made the change to the list and taken away the work email address and replaced it with Occupation instead. I also, in light of the recent purchase of TWN's old bike by 03Silverbullet, added another 05 to the list and removed the 03. The list is now up to 80 with 42 of those now having facebook accounts and being part of the SOCAL FJR Riders Group there. Please add your occupation to the list. I have added that to the original post as well. :rolleyes:

Latest posts