1/17/09 A Ride to the Warm!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lanny Im not feeling the love. I posted before Simon that I was in but Im not "On the List" as a will be.

Yes Johnny I will be there and not just for lunch this time.

Lanny Im not feeling the love. I posted before Simon that I was in but Im not "On the List" as a will be. Yes Johnny I will be there and not just for lunch this time.
Feel the love man, just feel the love.

You have been reinstated to your proper location.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I will be riding with a couple friends from Indio passing through Borrego Springs late morning going on to Julian.. I havn't seen a lot of you sence Park City.. It would be great to time it to see you all . :clapping: ld be a great day,

A.K.A.. :rolleyes:indiojoe

I will be riding with a couple friends from Indio passing through Borrego Springs late morning going on to Julian.. I havn't seen a lot of you sence Park City.. It would be great to time it to see you all . :clapping: ld be a great day,
A.K.A.. :rolleyes:indiojoe

We should be rolling through BS around 12 PMish. Save us some seats at Carly's.

Home safely. Thanks everyone for a fun and safe ride, especially Santa Fe Dreamin for putting it together!

Glad all had a good time. The best rides are the ones that everyone returns home to loved ones safe.

If someone wants to plan our February ride, I'll do a March ride to Idlywild - providing the weather hold.

Ditto home safely. :clapping:

I'm never riding with Lanny again. I spent 10 hours on the road, well not all was on the road, anyway, I only put on 300 miles in those ten hours! :blink:

Great route, fun tight twisties, what a BLAST! Even though slappy was there still fun. Glad to see everyone and meet new folks. Great that Steve joined us for lunch out there and His2006 and Hers2006.

Chris and I took 74 Ortega Hwy back, fun stuff.

Thanks again Lanny, good time. :yahoo:

Some one do the ride report.... DAVE! You were the offical doumentor. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ride Lanny!

I can't say how much I enjoyed myself today. Riding on the edge of your own capability is always the best and trying to keep up with you all was definitely on the edge for me. The group in general were the most real people I think I've ever riden with. No pretense or posing, just there for the ride and the company.

Can't wait until February!

I accidentally double posted so I edited it to make it a useful post. I did have one suggestion for the next ride. I think we should stop to eat more.

Last edited by a moderator:
n1642437804_30090472_8318.jpg