2008 EOM Registration Site

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ... I'm all in ..... twice. Suppose I should have stopped at six beers afore I attempted such a trying task!

I can't wait to pee in fencer, jwilly, an scabs panniers whilst they sleep.

:yahoo:

:jester:

Just reserved a room and will do the registration thing shortly.

Will be fun putting faces to forum names and the rides look phenomenal.

Well ... I'm all in ..... twice. Suppose I should have stopped at six beers afore I attempted such a trying task!

Ha Ha Fooker!! You double registered so I banned you from EOM. I have Iggy's blessing... :lol:

J/K: Can't wait to hang with ya!

JW

Ha Ha Fooker!! You double registered so I banned you from EOM. I have Iggy's blessing... :lol:

J/K: Can't wait to hang with ya!

JW
Banned??? You dik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, yer doing the nasty dance with motorcycle-ed eh? I see he's doubled up an still all good wit ya :rolleyes:

Ahh! I get it. You an scabby wanna play naked conga line with em. Good! I hope you piss the bed :****:

Kisses,

GASP! Bustin nutz is cumin'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just registered.

Still have to reserve room.

Looking forward to meeting you all, and seeing some of you I meet at the Adirondack ride again.

Art

Ha! Joke's on you, goober. I don't even wear no panties
You are one sick Bastage! Where did I mention panties? Plus, What kinda talk is " I don't even wear no"?

I think I may have SECOND thoughts regarding riding down to Deliverance 08

Hey.

Mebbe I screwed something up, but I've yet to receive an invoice so that I can pay for my registration. Am I the millionth customer, or somepin?

Hey.
Mebbe I screwed something up, but I've yet to receive an invoice so that I can pay for my registration. Am I the millionth customer, or somepin?
Me 2
No such luck.

JWilly must generate each invoice (dozens, now) upon registration. Between his day job, family, etc, it may take a few days to get around to it.

Hey.
Me 2
No such luck.

JWilly must generate each invoice (dozens, now) upon registration. Between his day job, family, etc, it may take a few days to get around to it.
That is what I thought. Just want to make sure SO didn't delete it by mistake.

Art