2009 2 million mile push !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much riding in Feb for me, Feb total is: 501 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and Gentlemen from all parts of the world Febuarys total is [SIZE=24pt] 12,158, 8 feet[/SIZE]........................Year to date total is [SIZE=36pt]43,281 2/10and 8 feet [/SIZE]. Thanks to the 39 members that have posted up .

February 2009 - 301 miles

2009 total - 301 miles

Not too bad, considering the weather...

Alan

Although it's hardly worth bothering with... 917 miles for February. I promise to do better! :sorry:

ok, 377 miles this week

upcoming stuff -> originating from New Orleans -> will post as these are accomplished

feel free to ask about and join our group

BEFA (Big Easy Feejer Adventure) New Orleans Ride to Eat Gathering March 20-23 approx 375 miles

PGR Dixie Gathering of the Guard - Montgomery, AL April 3-5 -> approx 1000 miles

trip to the Dragon April 17-19 approx 1700 miles

SFO approx 1500 miles April 29-May 4

Ride For The Wall in it's entirety May 8-26 approx 5500 miles

Cheers,

Mike in Nawlins'

Ok, Zorkler assured me it would be OK to post my 2009 miles even though I've not kept a 'running tab'. But based upon oil filter mileage (I scribe existing miles on the filter so I know when to change), between Wabs and cRzy8 I've ridden well in excess of 5,500 this year.

To be safe, I'm only claiming 5,000 miles as I want this count to be as accurate and honest as possible.

Current Wabs miles = 15,276

Current cRzy8 miles = (will edit later)

Does a bicycle count?

Miles done by bicycle (I ride it more than my motorcycle currently as it's my daily commuter):

604 mi January.

742 mi February.

Total: 1346 mi.