2011 Hooterville 400

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice set up Karl, I like it. :thumbsup:

Mark, I'll be willing to do Smitty's if there's enough interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything is fine with me.

Sure wouldn't want to inconvenience Smitty tho. It's up ta you guys...

Yup, nice lookin setup, Airboss. :thumbsup:

Alrighty then. Reservation just made. Looking forward to this. Is it October yet?

And if I absolutely had to choose, I think a BBQ at Smitty's would be great.

Well, so far it looks like nobody is minding Smitty's cooking....so unless Smitty decides differently...I would rather just cook-out at Smitty's.

We will all obviously need to chip in for fixins, beverages, and sporks...so once we get a final head count and Smitty goes grocery shopping...we'll pass the hat for that stuff. I think it will be easier to socialize at Smitty's anyways instead of around a large table at a restaurant.

Thanks Smitty for volunteering the cookout at your place!! This is going to be awesome!!! A great day of riding...and then a cookout at Smitty's...it just don't get any better than that. :yahoo:

Got 'er Done.

Ready to go. :hyper:

DSCN0279.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg
Wow!!! KYMCO is making some really nice looking bikes now a days!!!

I'm good for a BBQ at Smitty's Bar & Grill.

"Wow!!! KYMCO is making some really nice looking bikes now a days!!!"

Hard decision, so many models to choose from

DSCN0279.jpg

people150-Studio.jpg

"Wow!!! KYMCO is making some really nice looking bikes now a days!!!"

Hard decision, so many models to choose from

DSCN0279.jpg

people150-Studio.jpg
I'm going with the majority for viddles Saturday...Hey Karl, nice set up...fast and sexy, :yahoo: BUT, that little yellow scoot would be more comfy for the long haul. :lol:

Your right about that Petey, the black one kicks me in the butt every time I twist the throttle :eek: .

I made my res. at the Super 8 in Farmington, they still have non-smoking rooms. Smitty's sounds great, what a great way to meet everyone. Thank-you Smitty!!
yahoo.gif

I made my res. at the Super 8 in Farmington, they still have non-smoking rooms. Smitty's sounds great, what a great way to meet everyone. Thank-you Smitty!!
yahoo.gif

Excellent rydtym! Putting you down on the list. :clapping:

Can you post or send me your first name for the list...

...or should I just make up one? :D

EDIT: I see Gramps called you Gary...so I'll go with that unless you correct me.

Wow, this is quite a list of confirmed attendees. This should be a hoot (pun intended). :yahoo:

See wheatie...you build it, they will come. This is going to be my only long trip for the year, can't wait.

Wow, this is quite a list of confirmed attendees. This should be a hoot (pun intended). :yahoo:

See wheatie...you build it, they will come. This is going to be my only long trip for the year, can't wait.
This is gonna be great!

Wish the fence sitters would come around and say "yes". They will be glad if they do, right Gramps? :)

Mmmmmmm, Catfish. I'll be there Mark. If nothing else, just to laugh at you. Seriously, sounds good. I haven't done one of these rides for too long. Smitty told me that you were having this get together and it would be good to see Petey , Zzzzip, the other old guys and the ones that I have not yet met.

Chester

Mmmmmmm, Catfish. I'll be there Mark. If nothing else, just to laugh at you. Seriously, sounds good. I haven't done one of these rides for too long. Smitty told me that you were having this get together and it would be good to see Petey , Zzzzip, the other old guys and the ones that I have not yet met.

Chester

That's great Chester! Adding you to the list...

Remember though, we're moteling down in Farmington this year. :)

Does the catfish place serve chicken? I don't like food from the waters.

::EDIT::

Don't put me on the "For Sure" list just yet. Will all depend on money and I might not know until the week before.

Does the catfish place serve chicken? I don't like food from the waters.
They have an "all you can eat" catfish, "all you can eat" chicken, or an "all you can eat" combo chicken and catfish" platter...no matter which you choose, it's all good. :yahoo:

Catfish Kettle has been my first and only catfish place. mmmmmmmmmm good!

You coming TC? :clapping: Say YES! :)