2011 Hooterville 400

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm a strong maybe :dntknw: Also just might bring the new bike that I just added to the stable.. A Wing.. :eek:mg:

Well I'm a strong maybe :dntknw: Also just might bring the new bike that I just added to the stable.. A Wing.. :eek:mg:
Excellent Don...I'm putting you down in pen...Are you going to be 2-up with Dawn?

Wow Mark, if the group gets much larger we're going to double the poulation of Hooterville!
Yep, Hooterville won't know what hit them. Smitty may regret offering to grill out for us! :D

I'm on a vacation trip right now, but when I get back, I'll call Smitty and get things squared away for motel reservations.

Remember, Hooterville ain't fancy, but it sure is fun! :yahoo:

Yeah more than likely, Rushes, myself, Glorioso and 1 or both Peek bros. will be there as well.

You've gonna have a bigger turn out then SFO!

Yeah more than likely, Rushes, myself, Glorioso and 1 or both Peek bros. will be there as well.

Who are the Peek Bros? ...and what is Mark's screen name, I forget.

BTW, I'm not neccessarily looking for a big turnout...just looking for fun riding like always, and looking to meet see old FJR friends and meet new ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who are the Peek Bros? ...and what is Mark's screen name, I forget.

BTW, I'm not neccessarily looking for a big turnout...just looking for fun riding like always, and looking to meet see old FJR friends and meet new ones.
Mark is glory racing.

I've only met 1 Peek. Scott's buddy Phillip, also know as 'The Sandwich King'.... :)

I'm a maybe. If Gamps gives a refresher course seminar on how to download maps into Garmins, that would probably put me over the edge!
rolleyes.gif

I'm a maybe. If Gamps gives a refresher course seminar on how to download maps into Garmins, that would probably put me over the edge!
rolleyes.gif
I just got a new GPS Gary & I don't want to screw it up by giving out trade secrets. ;)

I'm afraid you'll have to figure it out on your own. :p

Well Gramps just filled me in that the motel in Bonne Terre only has smoking rooms left...so we are going to switch back to Farmington, MO for our base of operations.

I'm not sure if or how that affects the plans for a grilled picnic on Saturday night...but we'll have fun down in Hooterville either way. I will talk with Smitty and we'll go forward one way or another.

Editing 1st post to reflect plans to base out of Farmington.

Well, I guess if I cancel my room in Bonne Terre to move to Farmington, there will be a non-smoking room available in Bonne Terre......?

Well Gramps just filled me in that the motel in Bonne Terre only has smoking rooms left...so we are going to switch back to Farmington, MO for our base of operations.

I'm not sure if or how that affects the plans for a grilled picnic on Saturday night...but we'll have fun down in Hooterville either way. I will talk with Smitty and we'll go forward one way or another.

I would book sooner than later. I just talked to the Super 8 in Farmington & it sounded like they still have rooms available but that could obviously change.

There is also a Holiday Inn Express & a Hampton Inn right next to the Super 8 if anyone needs an alternative.

I canceled my res at the Super8 in Bonne Terre and made res in Farmington. So, what's going to happen if we run out of non smoking rooms in Farmington??? :huh:

I canceled my res at the Super8 in Bonne Terre and made res in Farmington. So, what's going to happen if we run out of non smoking rooms in Farmington??? :huh:
Great! Glad you can make it again Peter!

As far as rooms go there are other motels very close by to the Super8 in Farmington if they run out of NS rooms...didn't have that option in Bonne Terre.

Adding you to the list Petey! This is going to be quite the group. :yahoo:

I have a idea, everyone camp in my back yard... aaa nevermind, I'm drunk... :p

I booked my room in Farmington too... The grill out is still on unless everyone would like to stay close the there room and eat Saturday evening. There's some great places to eat down in Farmington...

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a idea, everyone camp in my back yard... aaa nevermind, I'm drunk... :p

I booked my room in Farmington too... The grill out is still on unless everyone would like to stay close the there room and eat Saturday evening. There's some great places to eat down in Farmington...

Smitty
I'm still up for it, if other people are. I'll help tend the grill if you want help.

I know some people might want to imbibe at a restaurant within stumbling distance of the motel, so I am up for either scenario.

So post up your preference people!!!!

Then Smitty and I will take that into consideration.

Got 'er Done.

Ready to go. :hyper:

DSCN0279.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg
Looks like you're ready to tour Kalifornia on that thing Karl! :)