2011 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard Highlander, we had 55 riders last year plus Pillions. We had a very percentage of the Resort in Taos. Lots to do, great riding.

Very successful last year and with you and your wife, you help with having another one this year.

Dan

Maybe if we bring Dolly and are real nice, she would give us all a free ryde. Just saying.
Ain't gonna happen Ed.. Dolly is winging her way to Petey and SFO as I type.

She is under strict orders that no one rides free this time around. As a precaution I had the vet implant several mini video cameras strategically on her....

Yes, I will now have proof and will turn whoever rides her in to the proper authority's..

You all have been warned!

:****:

BUMP REMINDER! SW-FOG 2011 is three months and a week away. Still rooms and meals available. New Mexico has incredible and scenic motorcycle riding roads!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for the thurd year in a row. Made my reservations, planning my routes to and from. Looking forward to another great adventure to the SW.

Nice Chama photos from Bob Bryant of Silver City, NM. Northern New Mexico has some of the finest motorcycling roads in North America. And has HotRodZilla too!

Just South of Chama' date=' NM: US64 from where it joins US84 over to where it crosses US285, NICE![img']https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2655/5793554339_4d1721d056_b.jpg[/img]

Road peaks at 10,500 ft:

5793538993_1dd8cff5ba_b.jpg

Can't wait to go back to explore more of the area around Chama NM

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.cumbrestoltec.com/ Just a footnote, if there is enough interest, we can incorporate a ride on the steam train out of Chama, New Mexico at 10am on Wednesday, September 7. We will want to book up our tickets for this by at least Fourth of July.

banner0003_crop600x325_2931637145.jpg
That train ride is GREAT - and you should all go!

I'm going to check to see if this time frame is acceptable to work - It would be a mad dash..

I haven't been able to attend any of the FJR meets, but I think tentatively this one I can do! I'm gonna go ahead and make the reservation and hope to see you all in a few months.

I've never explored that part of the country so it will all be new to me!