2015 FJR1300 Information Released!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Looked at the 2015 Yamaha FJR 1300ES at Ride Motosports in Woodinville, WA. Wonder how long it would be before the other person living in this house noticed the bike was different. Here is another vote for that dark gray, looks expensive and gorgeous.
I have room in my garage and a vacant bedroom....can you cook?

Meh. Still no update on the rear half of the bike.
jester.gif

Hey George, close enough to black for ya?

They're out in the wild!
Gonna check out the new ES on Saturday...providing Pops doesn't buy it first! :punk:

[img=[URL="https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/escapefjrtist/2015ES_zps126c2fb9.jpg%5D"]https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/escapefjrtist/2015ES_zps126c2fb9.jpg][/URL]

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not get irritated that some dealers already have 2015s and I was just now able to order one.

I will keep telling myself that until I convince myself. However long that takes.

It really does not matter anyway, I was just informed that I will be on 7/12 nights until my plant starts up. Since we have not run in almost 18 months, there is no telling when I will see my normal schedule again.

Based on what posters have in their profile, I would say that Gen II owners are the majority, but Gen III owners are catching up...fast!

Makes me wonder now how many here on the forum own what type of GEN bike. Not sure if any of the admin's can pull those stats or not.

curious,

Dave

Hmmm...

The Gen I was made in '03, '04 & '05 -- three years in the USA.

The Gen II was made in '06 to '12 -- seven years

The Gen III is being made '13 to ......

Is it possible to see why it appears that there are more Gen IIs than 10 year old (or older) Gen I FJRs?
wink.png

I can buy the 2015es out the door locally for 16800.00. Does this sound like a good deal? Also the Y.E.S. warranty for 399.00. Thanks, Rick

Not bad, @ $1000 off list, I got a friend and family discount my otd price is $15900

That's about $2k of list

I can buy the 2015es out the door locally for 16800.00. Does this sound like a good deal? Also the Y.E.S. warranty for 399.00. Thanks, Rick
Dealer should be able to do better. I got mine 11 months ago for less - $16,200 and the same dealer just sold their last '14ES for about $14,000 to one of our esteemed members, both prices are AFTER TAX. BTW, this dealer is listing the '15ES for $14,900 including fees + tax.

For the record, in the UK, the 2015 colours are "Tech Graphite" and "Magnetic Bronze" for all three variants - "A", "AS" and "AE". Be aware that those designations aren't necessarily the same as in the USA or other markets, this post shows what they mean - the "A GT" referred to in it is no longer being offered, nor is my, probably one-off, "AS GT".