2016 SEOR Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than two weeks until SEOR and the unofficial start of the riding season! If you plan to attend and have not chimed in, please do so now so we can get a head count and know who to expect. If you have indicated you are coming but no cannot, please also chime in!
Can't wait..actually, I can because I need to change my front tire before I go, but this should be a great weekend of riding! Afterall, hppants is excited to join us for the first time!
He can hardly keep his pants on, but that is gonna be Bob's problem! They are going camping after.........little does Pants know that Bob doesn't have a tent or sleeping bad. He plans on sharing.

In all seriousness, I am stoked as well. Thanks for rolling this out there Allen.

I am in route planning mode now that I have a Zumo on its way from AuburnFJR.

Separate question pertaining to SEO, Best routes from the Bloomington Indiana area to SEOR. NOT going through Cincy. Twisty and under 400 miles would be perfect. Less City More Adventure. Hey that has a nice ring to it. LCMA.

I'm still a go. WOOHOO!

Something happened. I'm worried about crossing the border. Got my fingers crossed.

Seeing Bob's and Joe's avatar, I'm thinking....

"Bet the brothers are Moe and Chemp"!!!!!

Maybe not..... but who knows????

Stoked? Yeah, that would be one way to put it.

I'm in! I hate straight and boring roads, but I'm in anyway!
smile.png
It'll be good to see you again Art. Glad you can make it. I haven't ridden with you since the Dak's ride you hosted a few years ago.
Yuup, 2012, the first year I met Art. That was a very fun short-weekend event. I'd like to see that come back for a reunion meetup & day ride.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week, I stumbled across a group of riders on Meetup.com calling themselves R-SMaT. Rochester Sport Motorcycling and Touring. They've got a ride scheduled that weekend, coming through Ohio down into West Virginia. It looks like we'll be sharing the Microtel with them Saturday night. Looks to be about 14 riders.

Last week, I stumbled across a group of riders on Meetup.com calling themselves R-SMaT. Rochester Sport Motorcycling and Touring. They've got a ride scheduled that weekend, coming through Ohio down into West Virginia. It looks like we'll be sharing the Microtel with them Saturday night. Looks to be about 14 riders.
Gonna be a busy area. The ST.n/o guys are all gonna be at the Canaan Valley Resort that weekend.

Gonna be a busy area. The ST.n/o guys are all gonna be at the Canaan Valley Resort that weekend.
Just more people to PASS!

Routes? LINK

The above link is to the routes we used in 2014. There are references on the routes to construction that was taking place in 2014
construction.gif
. Once again 2014.

I'm not redoing all these routes just to remove some construction references. I'm providing these as a courtesy, so no f'n complaining.. and I'm not taking responsibility for them working in your device.

Now having said that... the routes are in three different formats: .GDB, .GPX, and Streets & Trips 2013 .EST. I also included .JPG images of all the routes for you GPS challenged guys or to have as backup or for whatever. The link is to a dropbox file that has all of the routes broken out by file type. You're all big boys (except KJ) and should be able to figure it out
fool.gif
. If you can't figure out how to download the files call one of your grandchildren you feeble old bastards
help.gif

Now don't make me regret being nice...
hypocritesmiley.png

Oh, and here's a LINK to real-time traffic and construction for SE OH. Click on the cone thing on the legend and it will give you the construction projects. Hover over the project for information.

Hey Marty

can you move all construction & deer crossing signs from these routes for the weekend. Apparently they don't cross if the sign is not there.