ALERT! MPLS.BARBEQUE RESCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machmann

Reaction score
Due to the high probability of boomers today we will be having the 4th annual Fjr BBQ tomorrow night (Sunday-18th ) at the same original location in Lakeville. The address is 19588 Ireland Way, Lakeville,MN. 55044. Phone 952-469-9492 if you have any ?. Show up anytime after 5pm. See you later. Craig PS Call any friends you think might be coming today and let them know of the change. Thanks.

To make sure it rained again I went and washed my car. As soon as I was done the sky opened up. I just got another 1" in less than 10 minutes. Yesterday we got 2.5". I am trying to BBQ a couple of steaks so postponing the FJR event until tomorrow is probably a good thing. Hopefully other fathers will be able to come. I am celebrating tonight with the family. Tomorrow Patty and the kids will be going to her parents so I will be free. See everyone there.

John

John, it rained here in Lakeville pretty hard around 7 pm. Would have been alot of bikes to stuff in the garage. Beautiful day today. Hope the moms will give the dads the gift of freedom and let them hang out with the "guy's". See ya later. Craig

Missed another one, I just don't look at this site enough. Hope all is well with every one. Who had the most miles in the group and what year?

Missed another one, I just don't look at this site enough. Hope all is well with every one. Who had the most miles in the group and what year?
It was this year, and I think it was Greg, cuz he came all the way from St Paul.

Hope some of the Minn.1000 folks can come tomorrow.

I might have tried if I had known that you changed it from Sat. to Sun., but I didn't see this post until after I got home.

BTW, an FJR won the sport touring class at the MN1000. Mine! :D

Lee