Anger and the Forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This place is a pretty good middle ground.
It sure is. Some people need to grow some skin and quit crying to their mommy.

It is not possible to please everyone, but this place IS very middle of the road.

Others are looking for a forum to start personal attacks, or troll on, and this is not the place.

IMHO, this is a fine place (especially for the I N T E R N E T) and moderated quite well.

The more that join, the more the range of character.

Ask a stupid question, get sarcasm and dogpiles. Waaaaaaaaa !!

Act like an ass, get sarcasm, dogpiles, and backlash. Too bad !!

There are moments of nuttiness as mentioned earlier but, who doesn't make the odd little mistake.

Sound%20of%20Music.JPG

The FJR Forum

"if you can't take the heat, stay out of the playroom..."

Hey...Don't be making fun of Julie Andrews or I will get pissed :D
+1 :p

Oh and ONE other thing...how were we to know Dr. EVIL would be so sensitive...

Also, as other people piss you off - if they do - and they will - take a chill pill and a self time out and come back when you're blood pressure levels are back to normal...i says to myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
This place is a pretty good middle ground.
It sure is. Some people need to grow some skin and quit crying to their mommy.

It is not possible to please everyone, but this place IS very middle of the road.

Others are looking for a forum to start personal attacks, or troll on, and this is not the place.

IMHO, this is a fine place (especially for the I N T E R N E T) and moderated quite well.

The more that join, the more the range of character.

Ask a stupid question, get sarcasm and dogpiles. Waaaaaaaaa !!

Act like an ass, get sarcasm, dogpiles, and backlash. Too bad !!

There are moments of nuttiness as mentioned earlier but, who doesn't make the odd little mistake.
It it means anything, I appreciate the responses. Continuing to try and be moderate. :D

I lurked on the XX site a couple of years ago before I bought the FJR. It was fun and informative. Jerry and Mac seemed to be really stand-up, and entertaining guys... thought of very highly in that community. If I had decided on an XX, I would've made it a point to look them up. Maybe their passing, since it seemed so unfair, left a bitter resentment that caused some of the membership to turn on each other after the reality of their deaths sunk in. Purely speculation on my part, but it has changed.

Jesus tap-dancin' Christ, people...... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
You think *this* place is full of anger? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You think *this* place is hard on it's members?! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Well.... allow me to put a little perspective on things, and see if you still think FJRForum is a rough place....

Exacty this time last night, I posted the results of an encounter I had with a hotel owner I was working with in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho on the Blackbird forum. It seems the owner was told (by a fellow Blackbird owner, no less) to visit the XX forum to see some historical threads to determine if he really wanted to let 30-40 XX owners stay at his hotel.

He didn't like what he saw.... and declined to have us stay at his hotel. <shrug> OK. So I relayed the details to the XX forum.

Uh-oh..... big mistake THAT was..... because in less than 24 hours, the thread SKYROCKETED out of control with furious anger, netting over 250 blistering replies and it's pushing almost 6000 views!!!!! And this thread is just ONE DAY OLD!!

Y'all think we have some anger here on this forum?! Pfffffft!!! Start reading, if you dare!

Blackbird forum hate 'n discontent

By the way... FJRForum.com is mentioned deep inside this thread.... apparently, you all are considered to be "a granny's knitting circle." :unsure:
LOL...somebody got a number 4 needle? eh?

Sound%20of%20Music.JPG

The FJR Forum

"if you can't take the heat, stay out of the playroom..."

Hey...Don't be making fun of Julie Andrews or I will get pissed :D

Don't be pissin on Julie!!! Who are you really Waaane? - R Kelly? :lol:

Hey Warchild - Want to start a Forum to forum fight? Post This:

"We may be grannies in a Knitting Circle, But at least we get a new bike to pick over every year :p :p :p "

I realize the strife over on the XX forum is pretty funny to most of you.

But then, most of you haven't poured six years of your life into it.

I assure you, it's not funny at all.

There are a lot of descriptors that would fit the current state of affairs on that forum.... "funny" is not one of them. :(

One thing I notice Almost immediatly on XX is you guys have some very questionable NWS avitars. Southerncruzer and ZZ's and a pole dancer (I cant remeber the forum name) are mild in comparison.

Hell, your "Good Christian" fellow, prob saw those and added that to the writting (FWIW).

Dale, I'm not trying to detract from your labor of love, I know how frustrated you became when Honda dropped the XX. Just trying to add some Levity.

:D :D :D :D

See?

Dale, I'm not trying to detract from your labor of love, I know how frustrated you became when Honda dropped the XX.
It's not just that (per say), I just wish the ass-tards over there would not act like junior-high punks, is all... <_<

Just trying to add some Levity.

:D :D :D :D

See?
Yes, I see..... I suppose I am in a less than good mood about the Blackbird forum...... :(

WC....if that's the case....would you like a cup of hot coco?.... :derisive: ....to make you feel better....wait for it .....(the go F@#K your hat should come any time) :lol: ....

you guys are getting me sick you no good bunch of wantabees harley riders i bet most of you guys are all tated up and where do rags .

WC....if that's the case....would you like a cup of hot coco?.... :derisive: ....to make you feel better....wait for it .....(the go F@#K your hat should come any time) :lol: ....
Well, we may be knitting grannies, but if they saw the new exotic collection those nasty little XXers would be wanting a knitting day too!

Just look at these exotics that we have! Nevermind their NWS over there, we got these!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

The Circles Exotics

Funny thing today. I've had two people PM and say they're out of here and leaving the board for good. One that thinks this place is too venemous and angry of a place to participate and another person that thinks it's too politically correct and conservative.
Talk about extremes.
Effin' PERFECT! That makes this place PERFECT. No doubt about it...when you piss off people at both ends of the spectrum you're doing something right. The something that you're doing right is preventing this place from reaching either of those extremes. It's called balance. Relish it. Much like riding a motorcycle, without some balance you're bound to crash.

Iggy, Warchild, Skoot, Slap...keep doing what you're doing. This place will NOT turn into a bunch of juvenile punks at this rate.