Anger and the Forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope no one missed this dog pile in progress.
Clicky

Didn't want anyone to miss it. :assassin:

-jwilly
That's why I started this thread. I hate that even simple honest questions get nuked. Seems that many agree. I'll pop back for TBS advice, etc but in general, I'm done.

Good luck, ride well and goodbye!

:)

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!

It appears that DREVIL777 has left the building. :angry2:

Next.....

Jesus tap-dancin' Christ, people...... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

You think *this* place is full of anger? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You think *this* place is hard on it's members?! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Well.... allow me to put a little perspective on things, and see if you still think FJRForum is a rough place....

Exacty this time last night, I posted the results of an encounter I had with a hotel owner I was working with in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho on the Blackbird forum. It seems the owner was told (by a fellow Blackbird owner, no less) to visit the XX forum to see some historical threads to determine if he really wanted to let 30-40 XX owners stay at his hotel.

He didn't like what he saw.... and declined to have us stay at his hotel. <shrug> OK. So I relayed the details to the XX forum.

Uh-oh..... big mistake THAT was..... because in less than 24 hours, the thread SKYROCKETED out of control with furious anger, netting over 250 blistering replies and it's pushing almost 6000 views!!!!! And this thread is just ONE DAY OLD!!

Y'all think we have some anger here on this forum?! Pfffffft!!! Start reading, if you dare!

Blackbird forum hate 'n discontent

By the way... FJRForum.com is mentioned deep inside this thread.... apparently, you all are considered to be "a granny's knitting circle." :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all think we have some anger here on this forum?! Pfffffft!!! Start reading, if you dare!

By the way... FJRForum.com is mentioned deep inside this thread.... apparently, you all are considered to be "a granny's knitting circle." :unsure:
Warchild showed this too me this morning. Enough to make me think the grass is seriously greener over here. I thought Downn2/Starcruiser was rough? Check out DBLXX over there! Shit, if I were a hotel owner I wouldn't let you come just because of him either!

If we didn't have our guidelines here....I think we'd be a lot more like them. If that's the choice, I much prefer knitting.....and cheese. :blink:

Granny knitting circle? now i'm pissed...thanks warchild... :headbonk: :headbonk: guess i'll boycott the xx forum now...

:D :D

of course -- j/k..

How old are those guys? :blink: Reinforces my feelings about how comfortable it is here.

The day after I took delivery of my FJR another rider were I work stopped by to see my new ride. He rides the latest top rated rocket and trades them in yearly. GSXR, R1, etc. Which ever one is deemed the top ride by the rags is the bike he buys. He is also only 26.

Back to the story. He swings his leg over the FJR, sits down and grabs the handle bars. After a short pause he looks over at me and says, "This is pretty nice. I might have to get one of these...when I get old."

Bastard.

Jesus tap-dancin' Christ, people...... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
You think *this* place is full of anger? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You think *this* place is hard on it's members?! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Welp, MY pussy hurts. That's all I'm sayin'.

Dang Warchild!

That XX forum is rediculus! I am guessing that you dont have the big hammer over there to control these posts.

I think i would throw the towel in on that forum.

Grannys? They can call us whetever they want.

Funny thing today. I've had two people PM and say they're out of here and leaving the board for good. One that thinks this place is too venemous and angry of a place to participate and another person that thinks it's too politically correct and conservative.

Talk about extremes.

I'm not sure if the board is then like Goldilocks and just about right or you just can't ever satisfy everybody all of the time.

Well.... allow me to put a little perspective on things, and see if you still think FJRForum is a rough place....

<snip>

It's obvious, that *most* of those folks are either off their meds or have yet to reach puberty. There is no other explanation.

:rolleyes:

Well, they may have the faster tongues and bikes, but what really counts is that we have the fastest granny knitting circle riders. And you can take that to the bank. Blackbird, Schlackbird, whatever. :****: :aaevil: :superman: :D

I've had two people PM and say they're out of here and leaving the board for good. One that thinks this place is too venemous and angry of a place to participate and another person that thinks it's too politically correct and conservative.
Talk about extremes.
FJRForum.com. It's not for everybody. But then, we dont try to be....

Sound%20of%20Music.JPG

The FJR Forum

"if you can't take the heat, stay out of the playroom..."

I've had two people PM and say they're out of here and leaving the board for good. One that thinks this place is too venemous and angry of a place to participate and another person that thinks it's too politically correct and conservative.
Talk about extremes.
FJRForum.com. It's not for everybody. But then, we dont try to be....
Zactly...

This place is a pretty good middle ground.

While it has wandered towards the edges of nuttiness at times, with some of the dog-piles, and often I think things get clamped on a little to quickly, overall it is a very well managed forum.