Avila Beach for Lunch North meets South

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Ok guys how about a lunch date in Avila beach, we did this a couple of years ago and it was a good turn out, lets see if we can do it again.

who is up for it?

here's the list

Ok so after looking thru the posts Herr is the attendee list.......

Fairlaner

McRide

DJBill

Sin_Loki

Bluesey

Tree Doc

Cibrdown

Dcarver and Shauna

Hycle now that he has the time off........

RogandDeb

NeilinSanDiego and Janet

03Silverbullet

MCML and Valerie

Redtail

R

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll throw my hat in the ring....since I'm already here and out at Port almost everday! If the Albacore are still within 70 miles, I'll have the boat in the harbor and maybe some Sashimi to share!

I'll do my damnedest to make any of the dates. Where's lunch? Fat Cats, Old Port, Custom House, ...or ???

My weekends are loading up. I have something the next 2 weekends and the kids will be in Sacramento Nov. 6th-7th.

IIRC, RTE @ Pinks in Hollywood is the 20th.

And, have you put in your request for good weather up North?

I have to say that I am leaning towards the 6th as that is the night we change the clocks......

Also is it 2 weeks before the weenie ride.

It is also so winning the vote right now.

Just my thoughts right now, keep voting.

R

I have to say that I am leaning towards the 6th as that is the night we change the clocks......

Also is it 2 weeks before the weenie ride.

It is also so winning the vote right now.

Just my thoughts right now, keep voting.

R
the 6th works for me..
I can change my vote to the sixth. I voted the 13th but the 6th is good too. Although I have a Ducks Vs Penguins game at the Honda Center the night before. :dribble: I can't do a Sunday ride.

No can do 11/6 or 11/7; going with local group to Sequoia & Kings Cyn thur Kernville that weekend :yahoo:

This is the BEST Time of the year for Riding.

ENJOY :yahoo: