Avila Beach for Lunch North meets South

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in for the 6th. Two up. Sort of.

Valerie had a mishap on her bike (bicycle) and is hobbling around on crutches so, if it won't be too out of place, we'll tag along in a "cage" - probably the convertible - and maybe we'll put our helmets on!

In any case, please add two to the lunch reservation and somebody please let me know (1) if you'll be coming through the San Fernando Valley (probably 101) or via PCH, (2) approximately what time you'll be where (101 and Reseda or PCH and Topanga Canyon) and (3) what's the frequency, Kenneth.

We'll toss the GMRS radios in the car and fall in line as you roll on by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe I will let your know next week on the start time, I will be back Sunday afternoon and figure it out then.

R

Have a great, safe ride guys. We'll miss this one since I have to work, to earn my long, desert weekend off the following week.
Yep...me too!

While I'm not trying to earn a "desert weekend", and as much as I'd like to see everyone, my daughter and family will be in town and..er...uhm...they have "head of the line" privileges.

You folks all have a great lunch get-together.

Then it wouldn't be called the Avila Beach run........

People have reservations Hans so no can do.

R

Ok so after looking thru the posts Herr is the attendee list.......

Fairlaner

McRide

DJBill

Sin_Loki

Bluesey

Tree Doc

Cibrdown

Dcarver and Shauna

Hycle now that he has the time off........

RogandDeb

NeilinSanDiego and Janet

03Silverbullet

MCML and Valerie

Maybe's

WW'sFJR

Highlander

Who did I forget?

R

MsNASCAR & pegscraper will not be attending this ride. We were penciled in to attend my son and grand daughter's birthday that weekend. Since their b-day fall on the same Nov 12th, I had assumed they were having the party on the 13th but no, it's the prior weekend. Priorities trump my fun. <_<

Everybody have fun and I am sorry I will miss this one.

Richard, please move Valerie and me from the maybe list to the attending list - although, likely in a cage.

Ed and Jacquie, sorry you had to miss it but the B'day event clearly trumps.