• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awesome deal on cold weather gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order from 11/21 came yesterday, actually FedEX left a tag on my door Friday (11/27)

But I am pretty close to them.

Received mine yesterday.

These seem like damn fine gloves.

Easily worth several times the price paid.

Thanks much for the heads-up.

Got mine yesterday ...Which was a Saturday ...so.. these guys shipped for free... gloves at a huge discount already... and then... they paid for Fed-Ex Saturday delivery..which is usually more costly.

Very nice.

They look very high quality and well thought out... nice touch on the double adjustments for the gaunlet.

Nice company to deal with for sure.

Having never purchased high quality thermal gloves like this...I have a question... What is the best way to break these in(soften them up)?

USE THEM !!!!
punk.gif

Ordered mine late evening on 11/22. FedEx tried to deliver (I was out of state and they require a signature) on Fri 29th and again Sat 30th. I'll have them tomorrow since i got home tonight and signed the door tag for FedEx to leave them.

Wore mine today for the ride to work.

32 degrees. Gloves were surprisingly warm,

especially the back sides. I was aware of the

cold but never uncomfortable, even at 75 mph.

Combine with heated grips and you'd be good all day long.

Good dexterity, just need a little more use to break in.

Over all, excellent value.

I called Customer Service this morning. Methinks their organizational skills are lacking. The girl insisted my account was "created" on the 27, meaning I was being an impatient asshole. I told her more than once I ordered the gloves at 2157 on the 21st. She finally asked for my order number and then again insisted I ordered them on the 27th. I wanted to choke her, but I was nice. She finally found where I ordered them on the 21st, but my account was not created until the 27th.

Said they usually create accounts in one or two days and due to the busy season and the sales, things got delayed. No idea why it took 6 days to get that done, but whatever. She said my gloves should ship this afternoon...Then I got an emailed invoice that said they are coming FedEx ground...we'll see...

I called Customer Service this morning. Methinks their organizational skills are lacking. The girl insisted my account was "created" on the 27, meaning I was being an impatient asshole. I told her more than once I ordered the gloves at 2157 on the 21st. She finally asked for my order number and then again insisted I ordered them on the 27th. I wanted to choke her, but I was nice. She finally found where I ordered them on the 21st, but my account was not created until the 27th.
Said they usually create accounts in one or two days and due to the busy season and the sales, things got delayed. No idea why it took 6 days to get that done, but whatever. She said my gloves should ship this afternoon...Then I got an emailed invoice that said they are coming FedEx ground...we'll see...
I bet you made her cry...and wet her pants.

I just called and basically it was the same thing. I ordered on 11/21 but the account wasn't created until the 27th. She made a note of it, sent a msg to customer service, and said my gloves would ship out tomorrow. While waiting I asked her if they'd gotten a lot of orders in and she said when they got back to the office today, there were 400 new orders waiting so I think we just inundated them! :lol: She was very nice on the phone and apologized for it being late. Thanks for breaking the ice for me, AJ. B)

I called Customer Service this morning. Methinks their organizational skills are lacking.
I think you are being kind and very generous. I sent them an email on Saturday and almost immediately received a "out of office" automated reply stating they would be back on Monday. Monday has pretty much come and gone and I am still in the "Submitted" category and no reply to my email. I just responded to their auto reply but am not expecting much in the way of results and even less in the way of gloves.

UPDATE: I just got home after an absence of a couple of hours and I did get a response to my second email and a explanation why it has taken so long to ship my gloves.............which was blamed on the delays caused by setting up a new account for me since I was a new customer.........which doesn't really pass the ho ho test unless everyone who has already received their gloves are also returning customers. I also got a email confirmation that showed my order being placed today and a promise that they would ship tomorrow......but they didn't charge me a second time so they got that right. Maybe the gloves will be here next week and I can test them on the very cold weather that is predicted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased 11/23. I got them in the mail today...not bad considering the weekend and holiday....really nice gloves. Once broken in a bit, they should be fine. Fit very nicely on both my wife and mine

Got mine today. Seem to be very good quality. Ordered 1 size larger than I normally wear and they fit great. Looks like it will be a while before I can test them though as our forecast is for upper 70s lower 80s for highs and mid 50s for lows for the next week.

I ordered a pair on Nov 22, I didn't receive them so I called on Dec 2. The girl was very polite, found my order and informed me they were shipped and they would arrive by Dec. 3.

EURIKA, they are here.

Good quality, good fit, I am happy with the service, so all is well.

Thanks for the heads up, at $17. this is a win win.

I got my gloves today, I was out with my dogs when a U-Haul truck pulls up. WTF?
My dogs run up to the guy as he's getting out with dog biscuits in hand to instantly charming them.
He has a box in hand and I say when did FedEx start using U-Haul trucks? He tells me his truck is in the shop and that they are basically independent contracters responsible for their own trucks, that suxs & he agrees. I didn't know that.
Anyway the gloves seem to be good quality for the price. Another funny thing is I've read some other posts of guys waiting on orders and I ordered mine on the 24th and just got them today, The funny thing is this company is in Dahlonega,Ga. about 20 miles from where I live.
Think I'll call them tomorrow and drive over there and pick up another pair if they'll let me.

^^^I honestly think they started on the east coast first. Maybe they're going in order by zip codes. As far as I can tell, all of us griping are west of the Mississippi.

^^^I honestly think they started on the east coast first. Maybe they're going in order by zip codes. As far as I can tell, all of us griping are west of the Mississippi.
Or maybe since they are on the East Coast (GA) it doesn't take FedEx as long to deliver them as it does out West...