** BRODIE NEEDS OUR HELP ** Serious Collision **

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky to have Brodie still with us.
Holy SHIT!! Damn lucky to have him still here!! That is so sad after all the work he put into it... :(

.......... Update............. Post #1
How the hell ya hit a damn truck head on, and bust his windshield, and leave testicle dents in your tank, and wave to people from yer hospital bed....

He's not human....

I'm purdy sure.....

:eek:mg:
I'm wondering if that's where his knee hit...

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_9571.jpg

IMG_9572.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9589.jpg

Absolutely amazing Brodie came out of this one so well after seeing the condition of his FJR, just incredible his injuries are not ten times worse. As has been stated, Brodie es un muy malo hombre!!!

Which one of you sick puppies is going to ask for the car tire off brodies' bike collection of parts.

Horrible wreck. Glad you still have your nuts Brodie. (Maybe because they are brass? I saw that tank dent and don't doubt it.)

Pics from today.

Take a look at the front wheel pegged against the headers:

brodie1.jpg

Loaded up:

trailer.jpg

Take a look at the dent in the tank:

nuts.jpg

The tow operator told us the location of the crash scene so we could search for the missing side case. It happened at the intersection of hwy 160 and Walker Landing Road. My 4Runner is parked at the intersection on the left. Patrick (RsvlFeej) is in the weeds down on the right looking for the side case in the weeds. We didn't find it.

brodie2.jpg

Here is the only mark we could find on the road. If Brodie was headed home, he would have been travelling toward me taking the shot:

brodie3.jpg

I want to thank all of you who have helped this man

I know none of you except thru this forum and you all have touched my heart with your actions

There is now a small ember glowing in my black coal heart

Thanks Again

Hope your recovery is quick Brodie glad you are doing well

Peace to All

I'm up for helping out. PM on the way.
Feeger didn't just help out - He did the full monty -

Brought a trailer, had the means to winch the bike onto it, AND drove it to San Jose. THANKS AL!!!
He did all that nekkid?? :blink:
Well, it was for charity - trying to raise money so Brodie can mount a tuba or a trumpet or something on his bike to ward off errant pickups and confused elk. Next time maybe he'll figure out he needs to advertise in the local paper BEFORE going full monty...

For those out of the loop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Full_Monty

That is one serious paint job on that bike, too bad it's beginning to flake off the tank.

nuts.jpg

Keep up the healing Brodie, looking forward to hearing you have escaped from the hospital.