** BRODIE NEEDS OUR HELP ** Serious Collision **

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...shocking news! I'm glad you're still with us Brodie! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Brodie, I wish you the best on a speedy escape from the hospital and a quick recovery. You seem to have a penchant for being hit by big stuff, hope that's done now.

Brodie,

I'm delighted you are alive, in good spirits and in, (considering the crash) pretty good shape.

Maybe you can paint your new bike with REALLY BRIGHT COLOR(S). Not like your old one which was a bit understated.

Ohh man, my stomach twisted all up reading the heading. I'm seriously glad to see that he is in great spirit and doing well. I just installed the harness he made me and was going to send him a PM thanking him.

Speedy recovery my friend!

After a long and great 4th of July to come back to these kind of news... Get well Brodie and I'm glad you are still around to tell the tale!!! Juju coming your way.

Barkley says hi and heal up quickly and completely:

4082949507_5effa33087.jpg

It looks like your right hand/arm is perfectly good...I believe you ARE right handed right?

So then get busy... :clapping:

Tell me again what to do if the ignition harness fails at the switch...can you draw and label a quicky fix it kit for out on the road ???

Don't rush...a few days is fine :yahoo:

Thought about you immediately as my eyes slammed open this morning and quickly realized this isn't a dream

Said a prayer for your day and the good wifey...

Affectionately,

Mike

ah come on...in "you know where"

and make sure the rest of us ride...well, you know how...

we're lookin' at YOU...

3859677872_f51427148c_o.gif

Brodie, being a thinking man, is always leading with his head!

..uh, you can stop that shit now Brodie!

Heal up quick Amigo.. we need yah back riding again ASAP. Call if you need anything...

Maybe you can paint your new bike with REALLY BRIGHT COLOR(S). Not like your old one which was a bit understated.
Aside from Brodie's known color blindness issue, ;) no color, no amount of lights, no factor at all will minimize the stupid of the offending cage drivers. People pull out in front of fire trucks with the lights flashing and claim "I didn't see them". People run wide in corners for dozens of different reasons, from impaired to eating/multitasking to excess speed.

Leave the next bike a normal color Brodie. Or not. As you see fit. But no one can expect anything to help. We have to always be at our best to watch out for the stupid people out there.

Brodie

New here relatively...read many of your posts....fast and painless recovery...with speed and agility... prayers with ya

Willie

Last edited by a moderator:
******** We need a truck and trailer to Brodies bike out of Rays and down to San Jose *************

I am calling back all who PM'd me with offers!!!

B

I just spoke with Brian (FJRONAMISSION). He's on his way down to the hospital to see Brodie.We'll sort out the release stuff and I'll get Brodie's belongings tomorrow, and get them to him ASAP.
OM,

Sounds like you've got the go-ahead to pick up Brodie's stuff. I'll PM you with my contact info so you have a backup plan.

I've got a long-bed Dodge pickup if it turns out Brodie wants you to haul the whole bike out of the wrecking yard...

RsvlFeej

**************** Okay Buddy your up !!! sent you a PM ***************************

anyone got his #......

I just spoke with Brian (FJRONAMISSION). He's on his way down to the hospital to see Brodie.We'll sort out the release stuff and I'll get Brodie's belongings tomorrow, and get them to him ASAP.
OM,

Sounds like you've got the go-ahead to pick up Brodie's stuff. I'll PM you with my contact info so you have a backup plan.

I've got a long-bed Dodge pickup if it turns out Brodie wants you to haul the whole bike out of the wrecking yard...

RsvlFeej

**************** Okay Buddy your up !!! sent you a PM ***************************

anyone got his #......
I called Patrick and gave him your number. He is going to call me back after gleaning the details from you and we will go pick up Brodie's bike. Send me a PM or call me if he is not able to get through to you for some reason and you didn't hear from him.

Sam

******** Latest update on bike recovery*******

Thanks Sam he called !!

Patrick was in motion to go pick up the bike, but he is too far away to make by 5pm... the toy yard will charge a 95.00 fee for an after

hour release.... unless someone has a truck or trailer to pick up the bike by 5pm, it would be cheaper to pay for normal one day

storage costs..45.00.

NOW...... Patrick is all swamped at work tomorrow, is there anyone who could pick up the bike with one days notice???????

******** Latest update on bike recovery*******

Thanks Sam he called !!

Patrick was in motion to go pick up the bike, but he is too far away to make by 5pm... the toy yard will charge a 95.00 fee for an after

hour release.... unless someone has a truck or trailer to pick up the bike by 5pm, it would be cheaper to pay for normal one day

storage costs..45.00.

NOW...... Patrick is all swamped at work tomorrow, is there anyone who could pick up the bike with one days notice???????

I'll go. I'll give work a big shove in the right direction before I leave, then it should only take a couple of hours to pick up the bike if all the paperwork is in place. Sam (Puppychow) says he can help load, but he'll have to take off work to do so. Anybody available to help load tomorrow morning? I'll keep Sam as a backup.