** BRODIE NEEDS OUR HELP ** Serious Collision **

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dayum.

DAYum.

DAYUM!!

Those pictures gave me the chills and the shot that tank took made my nads have sympathy pains.

Good on Al & Co. for retrieving the bike.

Heal well Brodie, may they offer you the best in pain medication.

I guess I need to read this forum more often, this happened in my back yard. I ride the river everyday back and forth on my commute to Sacramento. I'll keep an eye out for the missing side case, looks like all the good people here have taken care of most everything but if there's anything else - just say the word.

Dayum Brodie...Just hearing about it has no where the same effect as seeing the damage to the bike. I'm amazed and relieved you came out of that as well as you did. Like others, that dent in the tank gave me pause. That looked like it hurt.

I was also under the impression you were in twisties or something when the guy came into your lane. How the Hell did he do that there? He wasn't drunk or impaired? Does anyone know if the cops even checked?

Glad your healing Brodie...Dayum...Again!

Man,

All I gotta say is...looking after the dents caused by Brodie in that gas tank, Brodie's got big balls. :dribble:

Holy crap, that's impressive! :lol:

Sorry about humor in poor taste...

...just know alot of people out here hope that you mend quickly and completely. :clapping:

Jeeeeez !! How'd I miss this thread ??

Brodie, hoping you heal well and fast my Brother. Just looking at the pics made my stomach turn over !!

Big props to Al and Patrick for stepping up, and to Brian for all the info. You all Rock !!

Just wish I'd seen this earlier as I only live 20 miles away from the scene and could have helped out with something.

The case still need looking for? I can head out tomorrow.

Ya take a few days off from looking at the Forum and "this" happens.

Brodie, dude, what more can I say that hasn't been said? Thank goodness you had those frame sliders.

Heal up fast.

I'm thinking you'll have plenty of time to make up some new wiring harnesses.(See, there is a bright side)

Mark

Jeeeeez !! How'd I miss this thread ??Brodie, hoping you heal well and fast my Brother. Just looking at the pics made my stomach turn over !!

Big props to Al and Patrick for stepping up, and to Brian for all the info. You all Rock !!

Just wish I'd seen this earlier as I only live 20 miles away from the scene and could have helped out with something.

The case still need looking for? I can head out tomorrow.

Thanks guys.... the case had a change of clothes... I think it got FUBAR'd...... its gone.. and

two people have already gone looking for it.

B

Thanks guys.... the case had a change of clothes... I think it got FUBAR'd...... its gone.. and

two people have already gone looking for it.

B

Not a problem I pass it everyday unless I take the other side of the river. Most likely your correct that it's gone but if I see something in that color I'll stop and take a look see.

Wow! I got a very bad feeling when I saw the title of this post. And like some other's I had been only briefly away and missed this thread. Man oh man Brodie, the guy upstairs was diffently looking out for you! And am shocked to see you doing as well as you are. Heal fast my friend and prayers to you and the family while you mend.

And for those who don't know this road, it is a narrow elevated winding levee road with the Sacramento river on one side and farm land on the other, each having a pretty sharp drop to the respected area. Many fatal accidents happen on hwy. 160 (the river road), and adjoining hwy. 12 known as blood alley. Please keep us posted bro.. PM. <>< :blink:

Dang Brodie -

Been out for a week and this is NOT I wanted to come back to.

Heal fast.

I foresee new wheel in your future!

nuts.jpg

ah nuts... :dribble:

nuts.jpg

ah nuts... :dribble:

I talked with Brodie today.... it didn't add up at first ....... what the hell is different about my buddy ??? then I saw

this post and it hit me................................... ........................................... His voice is higher.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B......

Hi Brodie,

(Should change your namr to NAILS in as Tough as Nails.)

Sorry to hear about the off, hope you mend quickly.

Regards

Surly

Upright A.S.A.P.

:ph34r:

Hi Brodie,

(Should change your namr to NAILS in as Tough as Nails.)

Sorry to hear about the off, hope you mend quickly.

Regards

Surly

Upright A.S.A.P.

:ph34r:

Just an awesome blessing, after looking at those pics.

Didn't put 2n2 together, this was the awesome paint job feeger.

Continue to heal.