Brunch ride possible???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timalan

Reaction score
I was thinking about either Planning a ride Outa Tulsa Area over to the Blue Plate Cafe'. At the Corner of 102 and US 71 in Rogers Arkansas. Or maybe a meet and Pigout, Then ride a Little arkansas or Not? Taking 66 to Claremore, Out Hiway 20, Spavinaw, Jay and then 102 into Rogers. Saturday Morning sometime, they are closed Sunday. Anyone interested? Ideas?

Tim

Sounds good. Could take 20/43 to Sothwest City hit 90 to MO KK then straight down to Rogers. MO 90 would be good to scrub in my new tires.

I would like to stop at the BMW shop in Bentonville. I need to pick up some BMW sport grips. Grip puppies have had it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good. Could take 20/43 to Sothwest City hit 90 to MO KK then straight down to Rogers. MO 90 would be good to scrub in my new tires.
I would like to stop at the BMW shop in Bentonville. I need to pick up some BMW sport grips. Grip puppies have had it.
90 is a good road might as well make a day of it and go all the way to Roaring River SP through washburn. Oh wait that'd be way far from beemer place and Blue Plate.

Im possibly in depending on the weather also... and if son in law forces me into manual labor on his house

Man, I see lots of FJR's Funning around these parts. We could have a good showing of riders ifn we knew who they all were.

Man, I see lots of FJR's Funning around these parts. We could have a good showing of riders ifn we knew who they all were.
Check the members map...that button near the top of the the screen. That will give you some of the local riders...'course there are riders out there that have never heard of the internets...so they don't even know of this place.

I was just looking at the map and unless I messed up my lat/long numbers Im shown way east and a touch south of where I should be..

I was just looking at the map and unless I messed up my lat/long numbers Im shown way east and a touch south of where I should be..
I'm not on there! But I probably got some part of my geek details wrong and don't show like I am spose to.

But, Now I think I'll be in town this weekend afterall. If weather holds up. I am riding somewhere "." period.

Course I ride everyday to work but that just doesn't count somehow.

I would like to do this sometime!

Maybe a 2nd saturday of the month meet for brunch?

My plate is FULL for the next month, So starting in may, I could do this!

Adam

I would like to do this sometime!
Maybe a 2nd saturday of the month meet for brunch?

My plate is FULL for the next month, So starting in may, I could do this!

Adam
and that is why I included all the areas I did! +1

anyone else for second Saturday?

Green country cycles in BA is having an open house tomorrow.

i may stop by

Stunt riding by Eric Hoenshell, X rated Freestyle

Ladies Fashion Show

Hot Dogs

Huge Sales

LOTS OF GIVEAWAYS!!!!

Live Radio Remotes

Come on up between 11-4 for all the fun

918-258-4774

www. gchonda.com

well I was there from 2 to 2:30 area but might have been the only yahama there..

preaty nice set up at green country. i hadnt been there sence they moved.

well I was there from 2 to 2:30 area but might have been the only yahama there..preaty nice set up at green country. i hadnt been there sence they moved.
Make any purchases? Or just hang out? I didn't even get the bikes out of the Garage. I'm a loser.

Not this time but he does have a great selection of helmets.

All I bought was a bike wash from the softball team.

Hey I am on the Map, really close. But I am looking at a small house Near Gordon Golf course. Gonna make an offer tomorrow?

So Who is in for A ride Second Saturday in May to Blue Plate cafe in Rogers, AR?

I'm in. If it wasn't for Moonshine being Second saturday of April We could try one then also. Or Go ahead, I just won't make it.