CFR 2010 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, nuts on, 3000 miles door to door from my place. Not gonna do it. It's a bummer though, already waiting for CFR 2011.
Think there'd be any interest in a VanIsle Loop next summer from you PNW types?

I have an idea......
I'd be up for it too, Barb. When were you thinking? Can help with organizing if you need any.

I'd be up for it too, Barb. When were you thinking? Can help with organizing if you need any.
I have what and where, but no when in mind. Hey? can you shoot me an email. My puter died 6 weeks ago and I lost everything/everybody. Likely best to stop hijackin' this thread...*L*

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, nuts on, 3000 miles door to door from my place. Not gonna do it. It's a bummer though, already waiting for CFR 2011.
Think there'd be any interest in a VanIsle Loop next summer from you PNW types?

I have an idea......
Set it up and they will come. And just where were you this last weekend for the PNW Tech Meet? Sadly like Reamer, I'm out too. Too many miles between here and there and not enough vacation time (and $$$) to cover it. Had a great time this last summer in BC, looking forward to and anxiously awaiting CFR 2011. Have fun y'all.

--G

FYI for those folks out west waiting for CFR 2011

CFR has a three stage rotation West, Central, East......

Chris

Yes, please! We want to come! Also out for Tremblant, regretfully, since I remember some fantastic skiing there and beautiful countryside.
Going to miss you guys

C&D

hmmmmm sounds like MEM is going to be right in the middle of things for next year....

(of course there is nothing wrong with that!) :yahoo:
.....for a change ...... ;)

SORRY for double post! worked most of night = very little sleep :blink:

Man, you don`t know what you`re going to be missing! It`d be worth the trip!

Don`t get your hopes up for CFR 2011 unless you want to go further. Scuttlebutt is that it`ll go to the East Coast for 2011.

Edit: But don`t be discouraged. Looks like your friendly neighbours to the north will have you covered with a `Regional`gathering at some other time of the season. ;)

Well... technically that would be Central, East, West... wouldn`t it? :rolleyes:

...and what about the prairies and the Territories? Don`t they get a shot? :rofl:

btw - I nominate MEM for RallyMaster for 2011! :D

Hey I'm in but how'd this pic of the rally planning committee get on here? I hope these guys can pull it off!

trailer-park-boys.jpg

Don`t get your hopes up for CFR 2011 unless you want to go further. Scuttlebutt is that it`ll go to the East Coast for 2011.

Edit: But don`t be discouraged. Looks like your friendly neighbours to the north will have you covered with a `Regional`gathering at some other time of the season. ;)

What? Come on!

Class, let's turn to our atlas and look up Quebec. Note the Atlantic Ocean reaching down just 300 klicks away from CFR 2010. Hard to get more East than that. It's due North of New York and we're calling that Central? Jeeze Louise.

By that logic, the West coast was skipped altogether. Since Nakusp is 400 kclicks from the Pacific, it is WAY more central than QC.

I need to enroll in Canada 101.

What? Come on!

Class, let's turn to our atlas and look up Quebec. Note the Atlantic Ocean reaching down just 300 klicks away from CFR 2010. Hard to get more East than that. It's due North of New York and we're calling that Central? Jeeze Louise.

By that logic, the West coast was skipped altogether. Since Nakusp is 400 kclicks from the Pacific, it is WAY more central than QC.

I need to enroll in Canada 101.
So...does this mean you're going? :)

Nothing better than a long trip to clear the mind... :clapping:

Mont-Tremblant is only 303 miles from my door. :rolleyes:

I think I might have to come and join the fun, if I can get the time off.

Ride Safe;

A.C.

Just to wet your collective appetites a bit.. here are some snapshots from my Mauricie Parc trip from a few months ago.

IMG_0337.jpg

Looking across the lake at our accommodations at Mont Tremblant :)

Dsc03890.jpg

Roadside scenery (sorry, none of us were quick enough to snap pics of the *HAWT* bicycle riders)

Dsc03874.jpg

Great roads through the Laurentiens

trip003.jpg

FJR's fit right in!

Have fun riding the twisties in Saskatchewan.

Just to wet your collective appetites a bit.. here are some snapshots from my Mauricie Parc trip from a few months ago.
IMG_0337.jpg

Looking across the lake at our accommodations at Mont Tremblant :)

Dsc03890.jpg

Roadside scenery (sorry, none of us were quick enough to snap pics of the *HAWT* bicycle riders)

Dsc03874.jpg

Great roads through the Laurentiens

trip003.jpg

FJR's fit right in!
https://www.blackgoldbeemers.ca/ Very beautiful, Bungie! Made contact with the Edmonton, Alberta BMW Chartered Club.

Is now looking like Seth and I can ride Sunday before CFR with the Quebec club and Sunday after with Black Gold Beemers!