CFR Attendees Gone WILD!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerGeek99

Yeah, it's a concrete corn cob. So?
Reaction score
If ya got some pics, let's see 'em.

Here's a few from yesterday.

Our view.

IMG_3008.jpg

B-double-E-double-R-U-N spells beer run...

IMG_3010.jpg

Scoops made it safe and sound.

IMG_3014.jpg

Bust and MizzBust.

IMG_3015.jpg

FJRGUY making some kind of a Canadian fashion 'statement.' (And I'm glad the guy in the background wasn't scratching his ass. That'd be awkward, ya know??)

IMG_3022.jpg

Hmm...

IMG_3025.jpg

SOMEone (<cough>FJRGUY<cough>) forgot to turn their ignition off and drained his battery. Luckily there were LOTS of parking-lot mechanics offering up suggestions on how to get his lame-ass GenII running again. Ultimately, all it took was a jump-start off of BugR's mini-van to get him ready to roll once more.

IMG_3031.jpg

Who?? What?? Huh??

IMG_3036.jpg

I'm trying to remember names, but last night's still a little bit hazy.

IMG_3034.jpg

There's some odd wildlife in these parts.

IMG_3030.jpg

Post 'em of ya gots em.

You'ns'all ride safe.

BG

Last edited by a moderator:
Man oh man, the party was a blast last night. Great laughs, fantastic people and incredible stories; and this is just the first night. I really love our FJR Forum Events: We are the Anti-Alcoholic Anonymous Organization! Oh, Canada!

Looks like peeps having big fun.......... :D :D

Did I see Bust and a white sheep in the same post..!?!!!! and alcohol is involved.....

Just say'n..........

Me poor sheep was abused by several of thses guys last night... I lost track of her for several hours and was getting concerned. :eek: about 11:00 Fastjoyride gave her up.. She like me, is currently suffering from altitude sickness :blink:

:jester:

Me poor sheep was abused by several of thses guys last night... I lost track of her for several hours and was getting concerned. :eek: about 11:00 Fastjoyride gave her up.. She like me, is currently suffering from altitude sickness :blink:
:jester:
Just make sure you rinse her out before the next party...you don't want no cross pollinating goin' on :blink:

Nice scenery. I wondered about the "fashion statement" till I scrolled down just a little more and caught Jeff's boots! :lol: Cool rally shirts, btw. MORE PICTURES! And add names when you can. Please. Have fun.

Jealously, SacMike.

Man, looks like you guys are having a good time! I see my sweety (Scoops) made it in two of the photo! :wub: Oh, and has she sniped anyone's Canadian Beer yet? :drinks:

I think I' going to catch hell for that comment!

You all be safe now -- hear?

Oh, and has she sniped anyone's Canadian Beer yet? :drinks:
I'll have to introduce Scoops to Bust.. the Laurentien Altitude Sickness he gave himse... he caught has him wanting to give away a case of Rickards

More pix!
Gawd you left-coasters are needy...

WiFi here is spotty, but here's some for ya.

To back-track...

Heading to BugR's we hit some un-paved road (hint - foreshadowing).

DSC07335.jpg

The garage wound up being full 'O FJR's (and what could be worse!)

DSC07345.jpg

The view out back left lots to be desired, unless you aren't blind.

DSC07347.jpg

A quick walk up the road to the Lighthouse Restaurant for dinner yielded (from what we were told <more foreshadowing>) 'un-authentic' poutine.

DSC07349.jpg

Eee-yup. Peeps...

DSC07350.jpg

And bikes...

DSC07351.jpg

After being graciously hosted by BugR and .. uh, Mrs. BugR (thanks again Chris & Diane!!), and after shaking off the previous evenings libations, the riders slowed gathered.

DSC07353.jpg

And got ready to roll.

DSC07356.jpg

Say CHEESE! (I think their eyes were closed.)

DSC07364.jpg

We went through downtown Ottawa. Nice downtown! We oughta know. <harumph>

DSC07389.jpg

Our human-road-atlas ride leader Bungie showed us ALL the sights of downtown Ottawa.

DSC07394.jpg

Eventually, group dynamics ruled and we actually got outta Ottawa.

And Bungie led <most of> us to a spot for lunch.

Left-to-right: BustanutJoker, MizzBust, Sally (not her real name, but she's Bungie's pillion), and Bungie.

DSC07405.jpg

Umm, uh, nice look, bud!

DSC07407.jpg

We hit several nice lil' spots of construction.

DSC07428.jpg

Finally...

DSC07442.jpg

We made it.

DSC07443.jpg

Gettin' late (been kinda raining tonight which put a bit of a damper on the parking lot BSing and those of us without "altitude sickness <cough><wuss><Bustanut><cough><wuss>) who actually rode today <cough><wuss><Bustanut><cough><wuss> are feeling the miles, I'll leave off with a few more, thanks to Yamafitter and his DSLR, keen eye for pictures, and his awesome efforts doing some laying-in-the-weeds picture compositions.

Take a close look at this guy's bike.

DSC_0016.jpg

Yzerman19.

DSC_0029.jpg

And Yzerman19 again.

DSC_0054.jpg

The Geeks. <That'd be me and MrsBG (AKA SoozeBG)>

DSC_0035.jpg

Us, once more.

DSC_0058.jpg

There were some casualties of the rally.

DSC07478.jpg

We hooked up with Ray (Yzerman19) and Bill (Yamafitter) for our day ride. We got intertwined with a coupla other groups taking a bigger ride.

DSC07498.jpg

Our gang of heck-razers. Left-to-right: Bill (Yamafitter), Ray (Yzerman19), Susie (SoozeBG / MRs. BG), and yours truly.

IMG_3048.jpg

Looking back the way we came.

IMG_3049.jpg

Our route included something like 10K on a dirt 'road.'

DSC07515.jpg

Our lunch stop offered us some authentic poutine. Mmm...

DSC07551.jpg

Hooray poutine!

DSC07552.jpg

Yamafitter getting himself setup for some commando photography.

DSC07584.jpg

More later. Time to go riding!

Looks like a great time are being had by all... love the pictures.

Altitude sickness Bust? I thought you were more original than that -- sounds like a relapse of sheep clap to me.