CFR Attendees Gone WILD!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

My kingdom for a dart gun.

DSC07663.jpg

yamafitter: That's an incredible photo, really captured the beauty of our CFR stay. Besides great people, Wyndham rocked!!

Just got back home about an hour ago and just wanted to take the opportunity to thank Chris and the rest of the gang for the great fun at Tremblant.I will start working on my ride report tomorrow when I am awake enough to see the keyboard but I'll leave you with a photo of Tremblant as a teaser.

912619910_e7nra-L.jpg

great photo stories...thanks for sharing BG. :clapping:
Thanks! We have more to come. Not gonna get to 'em tonight, but either tomorrow or Sunday. Think I'll do a regular 'ol ride report for our return trip and leave the CFR pics in this thread.

Now that people are arriving home, hopefully they'll be able to share theirs as well. Sooze has taken around 400 pictures on her own!

That was a great read.

While I've only been to a few gatherings, NOBODY does it like the Canadians......the roads, the scenery, the people, the attitude, the friendliness, the combination, whatever.

It looks like another successful CFR is in the FJR history books.

Ya really need to watch out for the "altitude sickness" in bottles up that way Mike..

Fortunately the "cure" comes in cans :lol:

:jester:

Ya really need to watch out for the "altitude sickness" in bottles up that way Mike..
Fortunately the "cure" comes in cans :lol:

Some of us don't suffer that any longer. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should consider staying away from Canadian bottled elixir that may be to potent for your palate/physiology. I mean...er...uhm...I've seen the pictures and your eyes.....well, they speak volumes about ingesting copious amounts of Canadian liquid nourishment. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya really need to watch out for the "altitude sickness" in bottles up that way Mike..Fortunately the "cure" comes in cans :lol:

Perhaps you should consider staying away from Canadian bottled elixir that may be too potent for your palate/physiology.
Not sure, ...but I think he just called you a pussy.

:D

Couple shots from an abandoned radar tower installation that Ian knew about off rte 364 (pretty sure it was 364, road signs were going by pretty quick.) Great views of the area.

IMGP0322.jpg

IMGP0321.jpg

Charlie Hoss, Ian (shakin), Sharon (Scoops), John & Jane (bbdig)

IMGP0320.jpg

IMGP0319.jpg

That was a great read.While I've only been to a few gatherings, NOBODY does it like the Canadians......the roads, the scenery, the people, the attitude, the friendliness, the combination, whatever.

For Papa Chuy, Padre Miguel: All you have to say about Canada is Mary Ellen - MEM! HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA! La Chica mas fina y muy bonita, ese!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a great read.While I've only been to a few gatherings, NOBODY does it like the Canadians......the roads, the scenery, the people, the attitude, the friendliness, the combination, whatever.

For Papa Chuy, Padre Miguel: All you have to say about Canada is Mary Ellen - MEM! HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA! La Chica mas fina y muy bonita, ese!
...still waiting for "the photo".