• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

-CLOSED- Heli Tour Performance GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RZ350 and Jagermeister for signing up!!!
This now gives us a total of 5 members and we have finally reached the 10% off mark!!!! Now if everyone can hold on lets see if we can get to the 15% off mark. We only need 5 more members. Is there any objections to waiting??

No objection; I can wait.

I'm okay with waiting at least another week to see if there are any more takers. That extra 5% should cover shipping. But I don't want to wait too long as we are in prime riding weather down here.

I'm okay with waiting at least another week to see if there are any more takers. That extra 5% should cover shipping. But I don't want to wait too long as we are in prime riding weather down here.

I sent an email to Heli to see how they will work out the discount details, it's pasted below:

Hi Jaime,

We currently have a total of 5 members signed up to buy. All but one member is willing to wait to see if we actually reach the 15% discount mark before ordering. If that member places their order now will you credit the difference once the remaining member call and place their order? How exactly do you want the members to place their order?

Thanks,

Chris

I'll let you know if you can go ahead place you order now and get the credit later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thinking Chris - I would even be willing to pay Heli full price now to get it now and then get a credit for the group discount on my card at the end of the month when the rest of the folks purchase theirs.

Good thinking Chris - I would be willing to pay Heli full price now to get it now and then get a credit for the group discount on my card at the end of the month when the rest of the folks purchase theirs.
Okay here's the ordering instructions from Heli:

Thank you for your email. You can either all place your orders now, or all wait until the 31st - we will not be issuing credits to people. We would like from you a list of the members who will be included in the group buy. After we receive this list you'll all need to call us at

800-859-4642 to place your orders. Please let me know if you have any

other questions!

I guess that answers that!!!

I am in at either price point. Of course I would be thrilled to see the list make ten, but happy anyway to get the other price.

I am in at either price point. Of course I would be thrilled to see the list make ten, but happy anyway to get the other price.
Ed,

Thanks for joining the group buy. Also welcome to the Forum.

OK FOLKS ONLY 3 MORE MEMBERS NEEDED TO GET THE 15% OFF!!! :clapping:

Including Lou, we need at least one more to get the 15% discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Including Lou, we need at least one more to get the 15% discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhh........... why not?

add me to the list please. :rolleyes: (you can't take it with you....)

I would need to scoop the Canuckian version since the ignition modules are different up here North of the border. I believe the US version isn't compatible with the Canadian Feejers, so the part number required is HRT 076 2 ES. It's basically the same piece of kit, but with a small modification for the slightly different ignition barrel. I offer this info just in case there's anyone else out there in the Provinces that might be tempted. I also have been told (by a very helpful fellow forum member) that if you disconnect the 'intelligent' anti-theft ignition switch from a Canadian/European bike, the bike might go into hibernate mode since it thinks it's being stolen. So keep the ignition conected when doing the conversion from stocker to Heli.

My wallet might hurt a little but my back will thank me for it!

ride safe all - Bull

15% off :yahoo:

Thanks Bull, and thanks again for setting this up, Chris D!

Chris,

I just struck a deal on a 2006 FJR and assuming all goes well, and the deal closes as expected, I may be in for one. I will know by this weekend for sure.

-Jeff

ahhhhh........... why not?

add me to the list please. :rolleyes: (you can't take it with you....)

I would need to scoop the Canuckian version since the ignition modules are different up here North of the border. I believe the US version isn't compatible with the Canadian Feejers, so the part number required is HRT 076 2 ES. It's basically the same piece of kit, but with a small modification for the slightly different ignition barrel. I offer this info just in case there's anyone else out there in the Provinces that might be tempted. I also have been told (by a very helpful fellow forum member) that if you disconnect the 'intelligent' anti-theft ignition switch from a Canadian/European bike, the bike might go into hibernate mode since it thinks it's being stolen. So keep the ignition conected when doing the conversion from stocker to Heli.

My wallet might hurt a little but my back will thank me for it!

ride safe all - Bull
Hi Bull,

Let me check with Heli to make sure that they allow the Canadian/European version. I know, I know... it shouldn't matter but let me make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.