• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

-CLOSED- Heli Tour Performance GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed my order. It was paid order number 10. She said they are shipping out today.
Thanks for making it 10, GFRAN, and getting them shipped out! Been spending a lot of time on the bike lately since the weather is soooooo nice down here and a little extra comfort will be nice.

I just placed my order. It was paid order number 10. She said they are shipping out today.
Thanks for making it 10, GFRAN, and getting them shipped out! Been spending a lot of time on the bike lately since the weather is soooooo nice down here and a little extra comfort will be nice.

I too want to thank you for being number 10!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just placed my order with Jaime...she said I was # 11.

The first 10 already shipped out this morning!

I just confirmed that Heli has taken the money for my order from my bank account. I was told to expect my part Tuesday. Can't wait!!!

I just got back from two days working out of town - so I got caught up with payment this morning.

Very friendly customer service folks at Heli too.

cheers all - Bull

Chris, Thanks for taking the time to organize this group buy. Great job!!!!

I just called Jamie today to order and pay, it will ship today. I guess you can add me to the list as a paid purchaser. Thanks for setting this up for us.

Thank you very much for your time and effort. I just became a member today, and already I am reaping the benefits.

I just called Jamie today to order and pay, it will ship today. I guess you can add me to the list as a paid purchaser. Thanks for setting this up for us.
I added you to the pay list, Thanks!

Thank you very much for your time and effort. I just became a member today, and already I am reaping the benefits.
Welcome to the Forum. You will find lots of ways to spend money here!!!!

By the way, did you order a clamp? If so I can add you to the pay list if you want.

My part arrived yesterday so now I have a project this weekend. I'll be installing the Heli top clamp, PC III, and K&N filter. Can't wait to feel how much this changes the bike.

Thanks again to Chris for setting up the group buy. KUDOS!!!

I installed my trimple clamp yesterday and what a difference! Also there was no need to even remove the tank or prop it up. I had the complete job done in about 1:30 min with no problems. the most time consuming part was drilling out the rivets, but it was no problem. Thanks again Chris.

in the instructions and the fjrfroum on line how to- you are supposed to cut the wire loops that hold the cables and lines to the top triple calmp. When you install the new heli top clamp how is everyone restraning the cables and lines back to the top clamp ?

in the instructions and the fjrfroum on line how to- you are supposed to cut the wire loops that hold the cables and lines to the top triple calmp. When you install the new heli top clamp how is everyone restraning the cables and lines back to the top clamp ?
I didn't do anything to mine because they are a little tighter and lay perfectly right in the gap on the trimple clamp. I dont see any need to restrain them.

Ditto 7M3 on the wire retention loops. You won't need them after the install. That was an initial concern of mine too. Even tried to figure out a

way to retain them. But you'll see they aren't necessary with the Heli. You are supposed to re-rout the throttle cables under the hydraulic cable for the

front brake. I did that. All the cables lay perfectly in the deep recess of the Heli and stay put without any restraints.

please include me in your list as ordered and paid. Have contacted Jaime this morning and she has graciously allowed me to be included and have the Forum discount.

Thank you for the time spent organizing this buy , sorry I previously missed this thread ,not spending much time on the computer due to health issues.

Rodger

Status
Not open for further replies.