Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I hope mine doesn't reflect "**** Harleys". That just isn't right. <_<

Glad you got your jacket. Maybe mine will show up today. If I stick around at work long enough to get it. I think the bell is going to ring early today.

Hmm, thought I already replied :huh: Anyway, my XL and Eve's medium (smallest he offered) worked out well shoulders/arms wise, and I can probably gain 40 pounds and still wear it. It definitely has the "beer drinkers cut". Still in all, a nice product at a decent price.

ok i got a jacket for my brother for christmass and it is a xxxl

ordered it big but its to big

so i talked to Zirin5555 about exchanging it

but it will cost almost 50 to send it back to him soooo

he will send me a nother smaller one but it might be easyer to sell this one here.

so if any body need a jacket shipped from michigan?

it is a good product just a loong way away.

hows 45.00 plus shipping?

it cost me

Item number: 8002342055

Buyer User ID: trinibob04fjr

Seller User ID: zirin5555

Total: $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
My jacket came registered mail today. I tried it on immediately. Very nicely sewn and extremely comfortable. Lightly lined.

I ordered an XL. I normally wear a Large which fits me about right. This jacket is a bit extra large on me. The arm length is pretty good, but MAYBE I could have gotten by with a LARGE.

I think I'll take it to the Ohio Fall Ramble with me. Maybe a couple guys there wear XL's and they can try it on for size to compare to what they already wear.

If I ever wash the thing, maybe it would shrink a bit and fit just right. For now, it's a bit loose, especially in the belly. But the arm length is about right.

Must think we are trolls or a tyranosaurus rex.

I went back and tried on the jacket again. It's just too big. I'll probably sell it at the Ramble if anyone wants to buy it. It's a sweet jacket, but I feel even more like the Pillsbury dough boy than normal. Definitely doesn't look "race" because of how large it is on me. I'd like a jacket like this to be more form fitting.

BTW, I pulled the sleeves out over my hands, and I can hide all but my fingertips inside the sleeves.

So I'm not sure jumping up a size is the right thing to do. Wasn't for me, anyway.

Is there a label on the jacket as to what materials and percentage it's made of? 100% cotton or poly, 80/20 mix, etc.? What about cleaning or washing instructions? How thick is the jacket (spring or summer weight)? How long did it take from point of order to receipt of item? Thanks.

I got one of these jackets about 2 weeks ago. Looks good, Good construction, very warm and all, but the damn zipper is on the wrong side <_< . WTF? Is this the euro style?

Is there a label on the jacket as to what materials and percentage it's made of? 100% cotton or poly, 80/20 mix, etc.? What about cleaning or washing instructions? How thick is the jacket (spring or summer weight)? How long did it take from point of order to receipt of item? Thanks.
I find no label or care instructions. I'd say it's spring weight and makes a good insulating layer under my mesh outer jacket. Mine showed up less than two weeks after I paid for them.

Ditto what Toe said. Right at 2 weeks for mine, but another buddy hasn't received his yet.

Yes, light weight, but it is lined with a very light quilting. The stitching is single thread in many places on the jacket, so I wouldn't expect it to be REAL durable. Sure is pretty, though.

quote from toecutter

"just my very subtle way of saying "**** Harleys" without worrying about getting shot, stabbed, kicked, punched, spit on, etc... "

I am beginning to think you guys are so fucking paranoind it gives me the creeps

I am so tired of you asshats saying shit about harleys that I just can't hold back any longer,, you are stereotyping anyone who has a Harley or has ridden a Harley as asholes,, or as 70's biker trash that the media made money promoting ,, it just so happens that your experience on motorcycles is due to Indian and Harley developing clubs and riding groups all over the country ,, if you look at the real history you will find that those groups were family oriented fun loving people ,, the image you have decided is the only image is the biker gangs that have exisited in the US since the 50's ,, who started calling these guys biker trash,, well it was Honda ,, with there slogan "you meet the nicest people on a Honda" infering that if you rode a Harley or Indian you were scum ,, Honda was just tying to get a segment of the market that the US companys did not offer and was being filled by British and Italian scooters ,,

I have many friends who have "Club" patches ,, and they are some of the most loyal people I know ,, I wore a set of colors for many years ,, and I never beat up anyones little brother ,, offended your grandmother ,, raped your sister ,,or pissed on your Daddy's shoes ,, I have stopped to assist the elderly on the side of the road ,, changed tyres for your grandma in the pouring rain ,, pushed your sisters stalled car off a ramp and gone to get her gas ,, yes ,, I have stolen your girl friend coz I'm soooo much kooler and more fun than you ,, and thats why you whine about Harley and Indian riders ,, sure there are asswipes in every segment of riding ,,like the squids that endanger lives at the Dragon or on any hiway in the US ,, it just happens that they are on sport bikes ,,

why Motorcycles????

cuz Golf is for Pussys

so take your up tight ass holes and have fun in your little paranoid group ,,

BTW ,, if I were going to say "**** You" I would say it to your face ,,

[SIZE=21pt]some[/SIZE] bikers give bikes(i.e hogs ) a bad rep its true so lets not bich any more here about that. if ya want to fight take it to the toatly off and stupid posting!

so you dont want to buy my xxxl jacket ?? you need to let people know this info

[SIZE=21pt]zzozzz[/SIZE]

My jacket came in today. A little over 2 weeks, not bad. I like the jacket. I usually wear a medium and got a large, and it fits just fine. Though like someone else said the zipper is on the wrong side, for us guys anyway. I'm keeping it, Its not for sale. And really for the money its not a bad deal. I'm all ready to pose at bikefest at South Padre Island.

Bikefest