D&H deliveries

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does D&H no longer offer to meet you at the airport and give you a ride to the shop?
I asked them about that when I ordered my bike and they said SURE! I'm just flying into the local strip, but they were talking about coming to the BIG airport in Huntsville OR Birmingham. Can't beat that.

(The local strip is only 3 miles from D&H... now if I can find someone to take me down there in a podunk spam can...)

Does D&H no longer offer to meet you at the airport and give you a ride to the shop?
Yes, let me clarify my statement. They did tell me they would pick me up at either Birmingham or Huntsville, and I have no reason to doubt them. It's just my nature to have a backup plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke,

Where did you get your info from? Have they received 28 or are they on the way?

Thanks,

Larry

Luke

I talked with Renaa this morning around noon, Cullman time. She said they were expecting to hear any day about the shipment of more bikes. Once they receive notice that a bike is invoiced, it is delivered within a couple of days. I am #17 out of 33 for April and she opined that it would be there by next week. If I am understanding everything correctly, it sounds like when you called, they had received notice that 28 bikes were invoiced, which means they should be delivered later this week. That is a lot of FJRs to be assembling. Wonder how large their service department is. At any rate, it looks like the wait is over. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Additionally, it sounds like Yamaha made a mistake and sent all the Sunnyside bikes to Alabama. :D :D

Since I am an Oregonian, I guess I will have a lot of company riding back to the NorthWest. :lol: :lol:

I just got an email from Renaa saying that she expects all their April bike to arrive during the month. I'm #5 in May and that sounds like great news :lol: :lol: :D :D

Those of you that are in contact with Renaa please keep us updated in this thread. I am number 26 for April.

Thanks,

Larry

Spoke with Dennis @ D&H this morning for an update. They have received a total of 7, delivered 5, and have 28 on one truck to be delivered any day now. He also confirmed that they are being delivered with bags now.

Spoke with Dennis this morning, Friday, and he said they were still waiting for the 28 bikes that supposedly left Atlanta on Tuesday.

This thread should be pinned as an example to all just what a good dealer can expect in the way of a customer base when they treat the customer as king. Ond good on you Southern-you are a credit to the community. ;)

Radman, I see that you have "jumped on" the significantly better half avatar band wagon. Good job!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Radman, I see that you have "jumped on" the significantly better half avatar band wagon. Good job!! :blink:
You didn't think I spent all my money on farkles, didja? At a grand an inch, you're looking at a 1300AE right there.... ;) :D

You didn't think I spent all my money on farkles, didja? At a grand an inch, you're looking at a 1300AE right there.... ;) :D
looks like two major farkles to me!!! :dribble:

I was told weeks ago that they sold "a few" for March delivery and that I was #17 of 33 for April delivery. If they are saying 32 for April, maybe something happened to one of the buyers. They have already received 7 bikes and have 28 more on a truck somewhere between Atlanta and Cullman. That makes for a total of 35 bikes for March and April, i.e., 2-3 for March and 32-33 for April. The truck with the 28 bikes should have arrived by now but for some reason it hasn't, as of noon today Central time. Keep your fingers crossed. Hope it hasn't been highjacked.