D&H deliveries

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if anyone talked with D&H towards the close of business today to see if the truck with those 28 bikes arrived this afternoon? I will be calling them tomorrow right before they close if there is no response to this post. I wonder if those truckers work on Sunday? D&H is closed Monday. Wait, wait, wait. <_< <_< <_<

I'm #5 of 13 of May according to Renaa...
I'm #7 in May, that's why I was trying to do the math. It sounds like they just about have March and April deliveries done if they are getting 28 of them in the next few days.

I talked with Renaa this morning and she said they were expecting the 28 bikes the first part of next week. :clap: :clap: I am making airline reservations and plan to arrive in Huntsville the following Tuesday. The wait is over

I forgot to ask her about paying for the bike. Does anyone know if D&H prefers personal check, cashiers check, credit card, etc.? Since they will pick me up at the airport, I certainly want to do everything reasonable to meet their needs.

I have May 4th scheduled to pick my bike up. I took a chance and made reservations 3 weeks ago to Huntsville since I was using Frequent Flyer miles. Everything is coming together as I sold my BMW R1200GS Friday. The buyer is flying to KC Tuesday to pick it up. Only 12 days of waiting left.

I forgot to ask her about paying for the bike. Does anyone know if D&H prefers personal check, cashiers check, credit card, etc.? Since they will pick me up at the airport, I certainly want to do everything reasonable to meet their needs.
Hell, I heard they take chickens, pigs, saleable children. Just don't try the Nigerian letter thing-they're on to that one.... ;) :D

I forgot to ask her about paying for the bike.  Does anyone know if D&H prefers personal check, cashiers check, credit card, etc.?
personal check, 14 day hold or until it clears...

yammi credit card...

cash...

unsure of cashiers check...

iirc, no major credit cards as they are not making enough margin on the bikes to pay credit card co fees and have a thin profit...

or, as radman said, farm animals... lol...

I'm #7 in May, that's why I was trying to do the math. It sounds like they just about have March and April deliveries done if they are getting 28 of them in the next few days.E]Renaa's email to me last week said that they ecpect to get all their April bike in April (imagine that!)

In Sept. 2003 they wanted a cashier's check. I don't think they want any financial risk/costs with the nice discount they give. But I'd call Renaa to make sure.

Lets see. 28 bikes left Atlanta on Tuesday. Atlanta to Cullman approx. 3 hour drive. No bikes as of Saturday morning. Hmm.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I assume this is the rest of their April deliveries. I think their May deliveries were on that ship that sunk. :D :D :D

Yes, I assume this is the rest of their April deliveries.  I think their May deliveries were on that ship that sunk. :D   :D   :D
Well, it didn't JUST sink.....

exocet-MISILLE.jpg

FFG-31-Stark-Exocet-1-S.jpg

Special delivery airmail from some gay-ass-blue '05er with a serious case of cobalt envy.

What was D&H charging for the "A" non moped model for 06??

The "non-moped" version was $11,499 OTD when pre-ordered.

I like that old avatar even if it's been around a bit.

It has a certain fascination to it. :D

I talked with Jerold this afternoon. He said they are putting the bikes together as fast as they can. He confirmed I can pick my bike up May 4th. Any one else taking delivery the 4th? I was #23 for April. My VIN is 000777