Death Valley Wildflower ride----Socal edition........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam don't be a "kitten"........
Guess who is going to the UK before WFO.... :drinks: :drinks:

R
Kitten? I learned from the BEST :****:

woohoo! More brain cells vaporized! As much as this stuff takes your breath away, I loved it! :nyam:
Praise the Lord and pass the glasses, we Irish are saved; by the English, no less! Rena will be in Eire in May and will bring us back a bottle each of Bunratty and Knockeen potcheen.

Let me know when you book.

LOL! Booked our room but confused the poor lady at the desk. When I gave my last name, she said that my husband RICHARD had already made a reservation.

Just to be clear, I am sharing a room with ANDY.

(For those who don't know, we have the same last name as Fairlaner).

LOL! Booked our room but confused the poor lady at the desk. When I gave my last name, she said that my husband RICHARD had already made a reservation.

Your last name is Fairlaner, too? How common is that? :lol:

Dear Jill, As I told madmike2 and RenoJohn in another Death Valley Daze thread: "What happens at Death Valley Daze, stays at Death Valley Daze, Verdad!"

Don't forget the Poitín.
That was Poteen

Not likely that we will see this again unless Dave comes to visit again! **hint Hint**

I will probably take the Jeep this time, As i want to explore DV at a slower pace and enjoy it. Work Permitting, Of course. ;)
I'm sure you'll see it (and me :rolleyes: ) again, although as it was such a hit I'll have to bring two bottles. As always there are too many places to visit, Scotland, Romania and Lithuania are on the list for the rest of this year but I'm sure I'll be able to fit in a visit next year, maybe a week or two around one of the other regional meets. And I should have read the rest of the thread. looks like I'll have to find some East European version.

Slivovits anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Smith ... it's a fairly common last name :lol:

Since they're both ex-pat Brits (like you, Roger), wouldn'[t that be Smythe?

Since they're both ex-pat Brits (like you, Roger), wouldn'[t that be Smythe?
Smythe !! :eek: That's blue blood ..... definitely not Richard, or me ( a Scouser) ..................... maybe Jill :)

Last edited by a moderator:
3 amigos in a line......

Roy has 102 i have 104 and Bill now has 106, look out Longstreet here we come again.

R

I guess that was what it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think renoJohn had his share and mine Saturday night.........

R