Death Valley Wildflower ride----Socal edition........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booked at the Longstreet for Friday and Saturday nights.
It looks like 75% probability of making the ride and, if so, 80% that it will be two-up.
Delighted to hear it, Joseph. Looking forward to seeing you again.

What do we need to bring, to stock the cabinet in the Cantina?

Booked at the Longstreet for Friday and Saturday nights.
It looks like 75% probability of making the ride and, if so, 80% that it will be two-up.
Delighted to hear it, Joseph. Looking forward to seeing you again.

What do we need to bring, to stock the cabinet in the Cantina?
obviously I will not be in the car so i can provide anything like last time, bring what you want to drink..

R

Shelly and I want to ride to see the flowers too, we will call tomorrow to see about a room, havn't seen alot of you since the big bear ride,

what time are you leaving? and when. we will leave from Indio :yahoo:

We are leaving the McDonalds at I-15 and 138 at 10.15 and heading up 395 to 178 and Trona and making a right when we hit 190.....

R

Not sure of my departure schedule but might be able to meet up with (I surely will not say catch up with) all of you at some point along the route. 14 to Randsburg Road and meet up somewhere around Trona is a possibility.

Roy see you at 15 and Aero at the Bucks for some morning java at 730 and we will proceed north at 745 KSU and we can get to Micky deeees by 945 so we can get some greasy food ha ha

Steve

Thanks to all for their "welcomes." Seems most of you are heading out on Thursday. For me it will have to be Friday - possibly meeting up for lunch in Shoshone. If not there, then dinner at the Longstreet that night. If it were not for L.A. traffic, the 275 miles to a possible lunch meet-up would be a piece of cake but morning rush hour makes it difficult and unpredicatable. A four hour ride might be six, or more, hours, unless one leaves really early - and then it would be brunch in Furnace Creek!

...and they tell me that I shall be in Room 108 Friday/Saturday night at the Longstreet.